Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: This is the recording studio Tech records at!! ATTENTION - ONLY FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW

  1. #1

    This is the recording studio Tech records at!! ATTENTION - ONLY FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW

    Most of Strange's releases for the last couple of years have been recorded here, even Skatterman recorded my track here, check it out, pretty dope


    http://www.chapmanrecording.com/index.html




  2. #2
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666


    oh shit Blood on top of shit mayne. always with the newest shit widdit!

  3. #3


    for some reason being a smart arse doesn't suit u tie, stop conforming to be accepted on here, this is for the peeps who dont know

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

    oh shit Blood on top of shit mayne. always with the newest shit widdit!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    373


    I always assumed Strange had their own studio. Wonder why they don't? It says Devin the Dude put some shit down there too.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Its spelled ASS, just cuz u pronounce it arse doesnt mean thats how its spelled

    Quote Originally Posted by Get some Blood in ya step

    for some reason being a smart arse doesn't suit u tie, stop conforming to be accepted on here, this is for the peeps who dont know

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

    oh shit Blood on top of shit mayne. always with the newest shit widdit!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    And if u did it on purpose it just makes unsound like a real dumb arse

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Its spelled ASS, just cuz u pronounce it arse doesnt mean thats how its spelled

    Quote Originally Posted by Get some Blood in ya step

    for some reason being a smart arse doesn't suit u tie, stop conforming to be accepted on here, this is for the peeps who dont know

    Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

    oh shit Blood on top of shit mayne. always with the newest shit widdit!

  7. #7
    Senior Member EvanKettler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    394


    On MTV Posted Tech actually discussed where they were planning on building their own studio complex behind the warehouse at strange hq

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk

    I always assumed Strange had their own studio. Wonder why they don't? It says Devin the Dude put some shit down there too.

  8. #8
    Senior Member JungleWorld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    121


    where we record at too

  9. #9
    Senior Member JungleWorld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    121




  10. #10
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567




    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk

    I always assumed Strange had their own studio.

Similar Threads

  1. Tech N9ne will be recording for The Carter 4.
    By JeremyZakrajsek in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 08:08 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 03:24 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 09:33 AM
  4. Tech messes up while recording a song lol
    By RyanLake in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 01:44 AM
  5. Bootleg of the dayton family in tha studio recording
    By tech in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •