Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Picasso mentioned in "Blur"

Picasso mentioned in "Blur"

I was wondering if Tech actually owns any Picasso paintings? One of those would be pretty god damn expensive, lol. He mentioned in "Blur" that he has the party at his place that's filled with Picasso. That would be pretty awesome if true.

He must be talking about a drink now that I think of it. Forgive me! I am a graphic designer at an art college. It was the first thing I thought!

I don't think picasso's are super expensive. He had a really long career if I'm not mistaken. The only thing is a lot of his work is shit imo and only a few pieces are really great

He was talking about Frizz and Pcaso. Frizz is Stevie Stone's hypeman and Pcaso aka DJ Pcaso is Stevie Stone's DJ

Ah, thanks for the explanation. lol. Yes, I was serious. I'm entrenched in this type of environment, it happens. No rage comic of the jackie chan face?

hahaha its all good. no man im not gonna put in the energy to find one or make one.

You and the OP are fucking retarded. lol. Picasso pieces are worth up to 100million+

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Kettler

I don't think picasso's are super expensive. He had a really long career if I'm not mistaken. The only thing is a lot of his work is shit imo and only a few pieces are really great

A Picasso painting sold for 106 million a few years ago. It was a record for a painting at auction. I'd imagine most of them are significantly less than that, thought. Expensive nonetheless for art.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

You and the OP are fucking retarded. lol. Picasso pieces are worth up to 100million+

The record hasn't been picasso for a while now, picasso has a lot of pieces that are upward of $60,000,000

Found a list of most expensive paintings sold, on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...sive_paintings

Quote Originally Posted by EMStaz

A Picasso painting sold for 106 million a few years ago. It was a record for a painting at auction. I'd imagine most of them are significantly less than that, thought. Expensive nonetheless for art.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez