Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: T-Town Hostile takeover show

  1. #1

    T-Town Hostile takeover show

    Who's all goin to be at cain's ballroom in T town?


  2. #2
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    WTF is T-Town

  3. #3


    t-town is tulsa or as tech calls it titty town cuz he see's te most tittys here then anywhere else and im always there

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Ok, kinda wish i could go to tulsa show cuz spokane maybe shows 3 -5 pairs of titties

    Quote Originally Posted by john meredith

    t-town is tulsa or as tech calls it titty town cuz he see's te most tittys here then anywhere else and im always there

  5. #5


    yea theres a BUNCH of titties in titty town lol

  6. #6
    I need to go to a t town show but luckly my job is rite next to the diamond ball room...

  7. #7
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    That's better than the 2 pairs at Buffalo. And one shouldn't even count cuz she didn't have any.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Ok, kinda wish i could go to tulsa show cuz spokane maybe shows 3 -5 pairs of titties

    Quote Originally Posted by john meredith

    t-town is tulsa or as tech calls it titty town cuz he see's te most tittys here then anywhere else and im always there

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    No titties is always a bad thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    That's better than the 2 pairs at Buffalo. And one shouldn't even count cuz she didn't have any.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Ok, kinda wish i could go to tulsa show cuz spokane maybe shows 3 -5 pairs of titties

    Quote Originally Posted by john meredith

    t-town is tulsa or as tech calls it titty town cuz he see's te most tittys here then anywhere else and im always there

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 12:18 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 12:37 PM
  3. Chicago Hostile Takeover show update
    By AnDy Capitator in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 08:34 PM
  4. Hostile takeover
    By RebeccaNevarez in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 11:57 PM
  5. No ces cru on hostile takeover tour??????
    By alexwojcik in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 04:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •