Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kutt Calhoun's REAL fans!

Kutt Calhoun's REAL fans!

This Kutt not being on tour issue got out of hand because his REAL fans got upset about it...but then some are claiming they are fans but dont support. Ive supported Kutty for years and even kicked it with him & had good convo with him on many occasions...he became a homie! Me and Kutt have talked before about his album sales and why is it that all the fans aint showin support.

So with all this going on I'm curious to see who all his REAL fans are! Lets seperate the real from the fake, Lets just see how many are on this site alone and post up pics..I'll start...

I cant post pics but the only kutt disc i dont have is flamez mixtape, i also have a kutt beanie a kutt bandana and like 6 or 7 kutt shirts at least and the red raw n un kutt cover hoodie

[p]I fully support the KC Chief!
    [p]

This whole Kutt situation is getting exhausted. I really don't care anymore

I agree but let's take the situation and use it to show who supports on this site.
    Let's see how many really do support

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

I have 2 Kutt shirts. And Raw And Un Kutt. I bought Red Headed Step Child but forgot a number in my mailing address so it got sent back. They wanted $3 to ship it back so I told them to just keep it. Technically I bought the CD and supported him.

Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    I agree but let's take the situation and use it to show who supports on this site.
    Let's see how many really do support

Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

Ive owned bleve since the pre everready days when trt9.com used to have the music player on the top of the site (i only mention this cause having the song flamez on there got me to cop the disc). I got feature presentation and raw n unkutt. I didnt buy a hard copy of flames and i dont buy any strange clothing cause i think most of it is designed like shit jr high kids would wear (except my t9 kcmo sweatshirt) but thats not a reflection on kutt but more a reflection on stranges constant inability to come up with shirt designs that dont look like shit 13 years olds buy at fucking hot topic. I chopped it up with kutt for a good while in santa cruz in the bar before the independant grind tour and dudes chill and down to earth as fuck. I know nothings gonna change but a tech show without kutt just aint gonna be the same.

I have Raw and Unkutt. Thats it, I'm not gonna sit here and say I have every album and all this shit, but I've supported dude. I plan on buying more of his shit, I'm just a procrastinator lol. I plan on doing shit and just don't get around too it. and I bought Raw and Unkutt at the Genius signing, so it wasnt even like it was his release day. I personally have him top 3 on Strange. Probably number 2 in front of Jay Rock. I definitely dig his shit, and will be going to the tour when it hits KC.

side not: I may have only bought one album, but its more than what 80% of strange fans have bought. I'm just telling the truth lol

Quote Originally Posted by SHX

I have Raw and Unkutt. Thats it, I'm not gonna sit here and say I have every album and all this shit, but I've supported dude. I plan on buying more of his shit, I'm just a procrastinator lol. I plan on doing shit and just don't get around too it. and I bought Raw and Unkutt at the Genius signing, so it wasnt even like it was his release day. I personally have him top 3 on Strange. Probably number 2 in front of Jay Rock. I definitely dig his shit, and will be going to the tour when it hits KC.