Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech n9ne getting kinda wack

Tech n9ne getting kinda wack

I love his music been a fan for ever but the whole Kutt thing is pissing me off why the fuck would u do that to someone who has been by your side since the beggining of strange saying he didn't sell enough bull shit and if your gonna hate on me think for a second he's taking money from Kutt he could be getting his name out there and making money for 99 days

i dunno why everyone is lynching strange over something they know almost nothing about

yeahh.. what if kutty didnt want to go on a 99 day tour, what if he wanted recording/family time?

Then whydont they come out and say it instead of saying its because people don't buy his album sO we should thank about that while he's not on the tour .... Straight from the horses mouth that just sounds bad

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Sliggs

yeahh.. what if kutty didnt want to go on a 99 day tour, what if he wanted recording/family time?

slap urself for sayin that shit Techs killin shit right now, NONE of us can know what its like to make all the decisions he has to on a daily basis so of course like anybody else eventually he might make some mistakes probably even a couple HUGE mistakes thass jus how it goes tho

He didn't even know about the tour though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Sliggs

You guys just can't get past the tech addiction and see the truth I'm still a big fan just really think the Kutt situation is really wack

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Gamez

slap urself for sayin that shit Techs killin shit right now, NONE of us can know what its like to make all the decisions he has to on a daily basis so of course like anybody else eventually he might make some mistakes probably even a couple HUGE mistakes thass jus how it goes tho

its not tech or kutt its the fans gtfo support your artists

Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    You guys just can't get past the tech addiction and see the truth I'm still a big fan just really think the Kutt situation is really wack

I'm pretty sure the fans wanna see Kutt on your pay to see the 3 gods perform

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9ne1988
    its not tech or kutt its the fans gtfo support your artists

Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis

You missed the point entirely. Tech didn't say Kutt wasn't going because his sales were down. He said Kutt wasn't going because he needs more money, because his sales are down.

Kutt headlining his own tour, plus the time he can hit the studio and do a mixtape/album and get money from that. That equals more money than doing the 99 day tour, I would think.

Since people aren't buying Kutts albums, he needs more money to feed his family. Instead of Tech pulling rank and making Kutt join the tour, they let him headline his own and get studio time.

He's not taking money, he's letting him earn more money. Nothing wack about that.