Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OH SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN!

OH SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN!

I am tired of all you new strange fans coming up in here and whining all fucking day about how who dont get your weird music that you think is cool...need to get off lynch and mayday shit..some of us strange music fans that have been here since day one got into tech for the rap part of his music and love the addition of jay rock stevie stone and big scoob great cds that i listen to on a regular basis..so on that note in the words of tech OH SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN...let the hate begin

Ugh what?? What the fuck are you talking about. Lynch raps his ass off and has been in the game forever listen beyond the horrorcore aspect and respect the lyricism. And how is mayday so wierd? Cause they have real musicians and arent just a bunch of guys rappin over someone elses beats? Wreck is a former MTV free battle champion. Im not hayin on you just sayin this post is useless and honestly you seem to have no idea what your talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Ugh what?? What the fuck are you talking about. Lynch raps his ass off and has been in the game forever listen beyond the horrorcore aspect and respect the lyricism. And how is mayday so wierd? Cause they have real musicians and arent just a bunch of guys rappin over someone elses beats? Wreck is a former MTV free battle champion. Im not hayin on you just sayin this post is useless and honestly you seem to have no idea what your talking about

i agree wit u for the most part bro, Mayday is like ???? to me aint heard ov them until Welcome to Strangeland came out . ive been hearin hella technicians tellin me there Tight af and still tryna give em listen for sumthin to be impressed about. But shit tech seem to now bein openin up to other shit making different music. As far Brotha Lynch He hasnt lost it ... he will alwaze be brotha lynch

Talent like Big Scoob? "Gutta mayne, budda mayne" enough said.

Talent like Jay Rock? he's like every other generic 'gangster' rapper out there.

Stevie Stone? Nothing amazing, in fact I find him to be a total bore.

Even being fucked up on heroin can't make me enjoy the above.

At least Mayday actually play instruments, something 99% of rappers don't do and at least Brotha Lynch Hung is trying to make a good concept and be creative, something which hip-hop has a severe lack of mainly due to the fact that 99.9% of the people who make it just aren't creative and reaching out to new ideas, I don't have to pick up the next Jay Rock record to know that it'll be like the next Game record and so on.

Who are u to judge talent? U probably have none, u obviously dont listen to jay rock scoob or stone, jay ro

Quote Originally Posted by J MAN

Talent like Jay Rock? he's like every other generic 'gangster' rapper out there.

At least Mayday actually play instruments, something 99% of rappers don't do and at least Brotha Lynch Hung is trying to make a good concept and be creative, something which hip-hop has a severe lack of mainly due to the fact that 99.9% of the people who make it just aren't creative and reaching out to new ideas, I don't have to pick up the next Jay Rock record to know that it'll be like the next Game record and so on.

Damn phone... Jay rock i much deeper than your generic gangster rapper, scoob has more songs than that that are good, stone is a good emcee, u got your opinion though. So u keep thinkin what u want

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Who are u to judge talent? U probably have none, u obviously dont listen to jay rock scoob or stone, jay ro

As a consumer, I have every right to judge. To tell someone to not be judgemental is to take away a trait which makes us human, everyone judges. Talent is in the eyes of the beholder, and no, I wouldn't consider Jay Rock, Big Scoob or Stevie Stone talent. Then again, I am more strict with what I consider "talent" compared to others.

Damn phone... Jay rock i much deeper than your generic gangster rapper, scoob has more songs than that that are good, stone is a good emcee, u got your opinion though. So u keep thinkin what u want