Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kutt Calhoun Must be On the Hostile Takeover tour

Kutt Calhoun Must be On the Hostile Takeover tour

This is the worst time for Kutt not to be on tour, people need to see his music outside of strange land. Please put Kutt Calhoun on this tour, you are only hurting his success. It is ludicrous to expect people to miss an artist by punishing them thinking it will boost sales on the next go around.

It ain't happenin brah.

Tech said people bullshit and don't buy his albums or go to Kutt exclusive shows.

Maybe if he was better and quit complaning he would sell more think about that. He only has a select few good songs the rest is complaining about not selling cds why would i buy his cds just to listen to him talking shit.

Think about why he's not on tour BUDDY!!!

Okay well NONE of that shit is true, or the reason why he's not on tour. LOL you fucking goon, get the fuck out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon

Maybe if he was better and quit complaning he would sell more think about that. He only has a select few good songs the rest is complaining about not selling cds why would i buy his cds just to listen to him talking shit.

If you don't think Kutt is talented and belongs on tour your a fool. He has enough good songs to do his own set.

I've seen Tech three times when he has come up to Canada but Kutt never comes due to whatever so I was hoping to head down to the States next tour but no Kutt and I don't like MGK so looks like I'll skip this tour.

You're an idiot. Did you not listen to Raw and Un-Kutt or Feature Presentation? Get out.

I think Tech needs to realize that Kutt is a big part of his show. Him, Kutt and Kali up there on stage is somethin else. You dont hear Kutt on all of Techs stuff, but seein him on stage just makes it complete. And its dope as fuck when they do tracks with all 3 of them on it

from what i understand, Kutt isin't on tour kind of to show hey your missing out on somebody important because your not supporting him.