Thread: Tech N9ne's Hostile Takeove Tour Please come to the East Coast!!!!!!!

Tech N9ne's Hostile Takeove Tour Please come to the East Coast!!!!!!!

Tech Imma huge fan, I actually grew up in Kansas about an hour from the MO. Anyways I love your music I always have from the day I heard ur music for the first time the track was Enstien. I hope you can make your way to the East Coast for this tour i know its going to be INSANE any where on the East Coast I will be there!!!!!!!!!!

He's got dates in New york and NJ and maybe a couple other places

they also got a few dates here in florida and south florida, what are you talking about them not beign on the east coast?

It's people like this that really get on my nerves. He's saying how big of a fan he is but doesn't know when he's on tour.

really youra piece of shit butt pirate, look when i posted that dumb ass. it was before he posted his tour date in Baltimore MD at the Baltimore soundstage....your a huge douche Alex M do us all a favor and hang your self, end your own life so the rest of society can live in peace.

this actually deserves two..

Quote Originally Posted by Brenton Dean Shaffer Wilkerson

really youra piece of shit butt pirate, look when i posted that dumb ass. it was before he posted his tour date in Baltimore MD at the Baltimore soundstage....your a huge douche Alex M do us all a favor and hang your self, end your own life so the rest of society can live in peace.

First off you didn't say come to Baltimore. You said come to the East Coast. Some East Coast dates have been up for a week now. You posted this on Wednesday. The Baltimore date was put up Tuesday. So go fuck yourself cuz truly you're the dumb ass.

He actually gives us info on shit before anybody else most of the time. Lol...So he's he can stay. Shut up or gtfo

Thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by SHX

He actually gives us info on shit before anybody else most of the time. Lol...So he's he can stay. Shut up or gtfo