Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: SULTANA BIANCA AT IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member TECHNICIAN9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    103

    SULTANA BIANCA AT IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

    <strong ="fullname js-action-profile-name">HHSultanaBiancaK ?T©[/b] [s]@[/s]SultanaBianca

    <p ="js-tweet-text"> take little hate page dedicated 2 me by ur sheep on ur blog page down u got something 2 say say it don't hide behind ur followers[/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text">[/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text">[/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text">[/p]
    <strong ="fullname js-action-profile-name">HHSultanaBiancaK ?T©[/b] [s]@[/s]SultanaBianca

    <p ="js-tweet-text"> all of techn9ne fans I don't want his shit ass money my property is worth a 100 000 grand and his lable try into the millions[/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text">[/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text">[/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text">[/p]
    <p ="js-tweet-text">She just recently tweeted this shit [/p]

  2. #2
    Senior Member CrisSayago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    136


    Who is Sultana Bianca just asking she sounds like a complete whacko

  3. #3
    Senior Member TECHNICIAN9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    103


    she is lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cris Sayago

    Who is Sultana Bianca just asking she sounds like a complete whacko

  4. #4
    Senior Member Chris786's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    101


    so jus for kicks... i googled sultana bianca . and all that came up was sum fitness trainer or sum shit named bianca sultana.. lol...still dont kno who she is

  5. #5
    Senior Member TECHNICIAN9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    103


    she is a fan of Tech N9ne who was giving Tech death threat in Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris

    so jus for kicks... i googled sultana bianca . and all that came up was sum fitness trainer or sum shit named bianca sultana.. lol...still dont kno who she is

  6. #6
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649


    She's a fan? and gave him death threats....?

    Quote Originally Posted by TECHNICIAN9

    she is a fan of Tech N9ne who was giving Tech death threat in Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris

    so jus for kicks... i googled sultana bianca . and all that came up was sum fitness trainer or sum shit named bianca sultana.. lol...still dont kno who she is

  7. #7


    lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    Maybe a Psycho Bitch III will come out of this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Probably and it would be solely about her

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    Maybe a Psycho Bitch III will come out of this.

  10. #10
    Senior Member lolar67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    127


    THIS LITTLE BITCH CALL US SHEEP!!!!........BITCH IM 6'7 285LBS AND IF THATS A SHEEP THEN IM A HORSE FUCK YOU BITCH COKE ON TECHS STANGE MUSIC CHAIN~~!~~

Similar Threads

  1. Tech callin out Sultana Bianca lolwut
    By ₡₱♛ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 06:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •