Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Jokerr is mastering my new album :)

The Jokerr is mastering my new album :)

Ok, I have sent my first track as a tester to see what quality I get back but judging from his releases Im sure I will be happy. This is the first time my music will be mastered from a hip hop point of view instead of an electronica point of view. Love him or hate him, he is a talented mofo, I dont fall for all his publicity stunts but do respect his musical talent, lets face it if he is good enough for Hopsin he is good enough for me

Technically you didn't 'hear' this story, you 'read' this story, troll with some brains lol

I am questioning myself for the reasons why I would bother but I went on your page and saw someone hating on the music you are promoting...ur response:
    "Furthermore, I'm glad that you are so confident in your own ability, that you are able to trash talk mine. Surely with so much talent, you will go far in life. Thanks again for the advice!"

lets hope u take ur own advise, I will be checking ur music as soon as I get home, lets hope it lives up to my expectations! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by The MetaSin Men

This has to be the coolest fucking story I've ever heard.

Isnt he mastering hopsin's "knock madess" i thought i read somewhere that hopsin said the jokerr was gonna master his album

Yeah man, he is, thats why I was interested in getting him to master mine, should be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Isnt he mastering hopsin's "knock madess" i thought i read somewhere that hopsin said the jokerr was gonna master his album

Go check his contest entry he said "i dont care what funk volume thinks of me, especially hopsin's bitch ass" or somethin like that

Quote Originally Posted by Get some Blood in ya step

Yeah man, he is, thats why I was interested in getting him to master mine, should be interesting

he is playin'

Go check his contest entry he said "i dont care what funk volume thinks of me, especially hopsin's bitch ass" or somethin like that

Brilliant and super underrated. Don't think he's doing much since he went nuts though.

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy1

if i was going to pay for someone to master my album, honestly it would be charles hamilton.

he's a crazy fuck.

At least im not an immature peice of shit like u bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    idiot, he was fuckin around

Overly defensive much?

At least im not an immature peice of shit like u bitch

just wondering how much does the Jokerr charge to master an album?