Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: The Jokerr is mastering my new album :)

  1. #1

    The Jokerr is mastering my new album :)

    Ok, I have sent my first track as a tester to see what quality I get back but judging from his releases Im sure I will be happy. This is the first time my music will be mastered from a hip hop point of view instead of an electronica point of view. Love him or hate him, he is a talented mofo, I dont fall for all his publicity stunts but do respect his musical talent, lets face it if he is good enough for Hopsin he is good enough for me


  2. #2


    Technically you didn't 'hear' this story, you 'read' this story, troll with some brains lol

    I am questioning myself for the reasons why I would bother but I went on your page and saw someone hating on the music you are promoting...ur response:
    "Furthermore, I'm glad that you are so confident in your own ability, that you are able to trash talk mine. Surely with so much talent, you will go far in life. Thanks again for the advice!"





    lets hope u take ur own advise, I will be checking ur music as soon as I get home, lets hope it lives up to my expectations! lmao




    Quote Originally Posted by The MetaSin Men

    This has to be the coolest fucking story I've ever heard.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Isnt he mastering hopsin's "knock madess" i thought i read somewhere that hopsin said the jokerr was gonna master his album

  4. #4


    Yeah man, he is, thats why I was interested in getting him to master mine, should be interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Isnt he mastering hopsin's "knock madess" i thought i read somewhere that hopsin said the jokerr was gonna master his album

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    Go check his contest entry he said "i dont care what funk volume thinks of me, especially hopsin's bitch ass" or somethin like that

    Quote Originally Posted by Get some Blood in ya step

    Yeah man, he is, thats why I was interested in getting him to master mine, should be interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Isnt he mastering hopsin's "knock madess" i thought i read somewhere that hopsin said the jokerr was gonna master his album

  6. #6


    he is playin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Go check his contest entry he said "i dont care what funk volume thinks of me, especially hopsin's bitch ass" or somethin like that

    Quote Originally Posted by Get some Blood in ya step

    Yeah man, he is, thats why I was interested in getting him to master mine, should be interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Isnt he mastering hopsin's "knock madess" i thought i read somewhere that hopsin said the jokerr was gonna master his album

  7. #7
    Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    373


    Brilliant and super underrated. Don't think he's doing much since he went nuts though.

    Quote Originally Posted by twizzy1

    if i was going to pay for someone to master my album, honestly it would be charles hamilton.


    he's a crazy fuck.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    At least im not an immature peice of shit like u bitch

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    idiot, he was fuckin around

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Go check his contest entry he said "i dont care what funk volume thinks of me, especially hopsin's bitch ass" or somethin like that

    Quote Originally Posted by Get some Blood in ya step

    Yeah man, he is, thats why I was interested in getting him to master mine, should be interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Isnt he mastering hopsin's "knock madess" i thought i read somewhere that hopsin said the jokerr was gonna master his album

  9. #9
    Senior Member EMStaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    300


    Overly defensive much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    At least im not an immature peice of shit like u bitch

  10. #10
    Senior Member NickRitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    332


    just wondering how much does the Jokerr charge to master an album?

Similar Threads

  1. $25 MIXING MASTERING
    By CrackleKapone in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:25 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 04:28 PM
  3. My Diss Towards The Jokerr: Taurean J - Stop Crying(Man Up) The Jokerr Diss
    By TaureanJTheSeedFromHell in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 01:17 PM
  4. Blank vs The Jokerr - Go to Sleep (The Jokerr Diss)
    By Exodu$ in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 04:47 AM
  5. Like The Jokerr...
    By BrandonLanders in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 11:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •