Thread: TECH N9NE talks "Ugly Duckling" with AQUALEO

TECH N9NE talks "Ugly Duckling" with AQUALEO

Uploaded by Aqualeo 20 hours ago with 60 views as i'm typing is way old to you? uh...ok unless there is another video I dont know about then.....my bad I guess?? LOL!!! man ya'll are funny on this site now! It's always about who post what first and how fast instead of just sitting back and having decent convos about Strange Music. I doubt every single person has seen this...so this is for the ones that haven't. But thanks for pointing that out bro! Very informative... I really miss how this site was back in the day.....SMH

But ya...Klusterfuck will be dope for sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy1

this is way old dude....but, im glad klusterfuk is finally done. can't wait to listen to it.

It was uploaded once before it was taken down about a month ago. Don't take it to heart when someone brings something like that up, just brush it off. Glad they put it back up though.

Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831

Uploaded by Aqualeo 20 hours ago with 60 views as i'm typing is way old to you? uh...ok unless there is another video I dont know about then.....my bad I guess?? LOL!!! man ya'll are funny on this site now! It's always about who post what first and how fast instead of just sitting back and having decent convos about Strange Music. I doubt every single person has seen this...so this is for the ones that haven't. But thanks for pointing that out bro! Very informative... I really miss how this site was back in the day.....SMH

this is way old dude....but, im glad klusterfuk is finally done. can't wait to listen to it.

i agree with this lol.... i hadnt seen this video.. and if its been posted before and is way old, then ignore it lol. the people who havent seen it will comment, and the people that thinks its old wont know the difference lol. good find

lol you can tell B.o.B hadn't heard of Tech 'a while ago'

Wow, he really avoided the question there, didn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

lol you can tell B.o.B hadn't heard of Tech 'a while ago'

I saw it a while ago when the whole "filming of Am I a Psycho" buzz was going around. I was wondering why they were on set. I didn't know it got taken down, though.