Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: faster then tech n9ne ?

faster then tech n9ne ?

Yes, along with a few other rappers. But speed is not everything.

when will these kids learn faster does not always mean better....

The lyrics to this song are fairly easy to spit fast. If you look at something like B. Boy, that song is a really tough song to spit fast, but Tech does it. This guy might be a bit faster than tech, but doesn't possess other talents.

Not true at all. This is obviously just a joke. Do some reaserch. Mac lethal is dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Jones

The lyrics to this song are fairly easy to spit fast. If you look at something like B. Boy, that song is a really tough song to spit fast, but Tech does it. This guy might be a bit faster than tech, but doesn't possess other talents.

It's a little true..maybe not about the B. Boy track..but Techs lyrics are far more impressive than Mac's imo. I don't know, maybe I'm just annoyed that everyone is ALL OVER Mac's dick now just because of the fucking Pancake Rap. I bet if it wasn't over "Look At Me now", it would have maybe 5,000,000 now instead of 21,000,000. Not trying to hate on Mac, but damn.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    Not true at all. This is obviously just a joke. Do some reaserch. Mac lethal is dope.

Ik tech has better lyrics. And idgaf about this video. I'm talking about his actual music. He's dope.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ605

It's a little true..maybe not about the B. Boy track..but Techs lyrics are far more impressive than Mac's imo. I don't know, maybe I'm just annoyed that everyone is ALL OVER Mac's dick now just because of the fucking Pancake Rap. I bet if it wasn't over "Look At Me now", it would have maybe 5,000,000 now instead of 21,000,000. Not trying to hate on Mac, but damn.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

Alot rappers can spit fast, but only great ones can add harmony and pitch correction to speed (no pun intended) like Bone Thugs

Yeah Theres A LIMIIT Thats why! who the fuck wants to rap so fast where u cant understand the motherfucker and thats where Tech & Twista Step in Mastering the Fast Lyrics just enough to where you understand them mixed with dope ass lyrics. LIKE anyone could spit this Line Fast With a little Practice.

Let me hit 'em
    When I get 'em, Imma split 'em, Imma kill 'em
    I'm the nigga with the lyrical venom finna get up in them -Krayzie Bone.

alot of people can spit faster then Tech, but Tech always spits doper lyrics and you can understand him easily.