Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne gives new info during SM live UStream today

Tech N9ne gives new info during SM live UStream today

• Tech N9ne talks about Klusterfuk
    • Tech talks about 816 Boyz new tracks
    • Tech mentions K.A.B.O.S.H.
    • Tech talks a little about his next LP
    • Most importantly, we get an explanation for Kutt not being on tour (Tech gets heated)

Skip to 41:40

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20046921

Skip to 50:50 for Kutt not being on tour

support Kutt....

tech made a great point......support kutty and he'll be on a tour!! dont support him and you get kuty on no tour... i think hes the third dopest artist on the label.. mutha fucka goes hard...

It obviously happened already, that's how there's a video.

Quote Originally Posted by T£@M BLOOD¥
    what time. Or did this already happen

Makzilla made a great point about other labels past and present supporting other artists on the label. Strange Music isn't Tech N9ne, and actually at this moment more then ever, it is up to us original fans to support all these new acts. At this point, Kutt Calhoun should have the second highest support followed by Krizz Kaliko. Kutt Calhoun has been the longest in the game and his music and lyrics speak for themselves. Us so called Techn9cians need to be Strangmusicicians cause we talk all this shit about mainstream artists, but at least they support one another. Ex: Young Money

I've bought B.L.E.V.E., Feature Presentation, Raw & Un-Kutt & Red Headed Stepchild ALL on itunes AND bought hard copies of the CD's. Not much left I can do but buy his Flamez mixtape.

KUTTY'S DOPE. 2nd favorite on Strange!

fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek

Makzilla made a great point about other labels past and present supporting other artists on the label. Strange Music isn't Tech N9ne, and actually at this moment more then ever, it is up to us original fans to support all these new acts. At this point, Kutt Calhoun should have the second highest support followed by Krizz Kaliko. Kutt Calhoun has been the longest in the game and his music and lyrics speak for themselves. Us so called Techn9cians need to be Strangers cause we talk all this shit about mainstream artists, but at least they support one another. Ex: Young Money

Klusterfuk will be available before March 28th. On Oklahoma's poster for Hostile Takeover Tour, it's written "EP AVAILABLE NOW"

I felt like my dad was yelling at me when i watched tech going off lol but seriously ive bought every cd from Kutt other than flames and RHSC and have bought more Kutt merch than Tech merch you gotta show support to me he is tied for first as best strange artist and it pisses me off to hear all these people say they support him and obviously dont support him enough to go out and buy his albums and merch. I mean hes been Strange MVP 2 years runnin how does that even make sense if nobody is buying the albums