Thread: World premiere of A Haunting on Hamilton Street 2!

World premiere of A Haunting on Hamilton Street 2!

In October of 2011, director Steve "Prozak" Shippy premiered the highly anticipated sequel, "A Haunting on Hamilton Street 2". Both showings were completely sold out to the tune of 4,000 people at Saginaw's historic Temple Theatre-setting the world record for the largest premiere of its kind. Prozak and his crew, Seekers Paranormal Investigation Team (members Adam Eugenio and Tim Rooney) presented the film along with international ghost hunting celebrity Brian Harnois and executive producer Justin Leavitt. A free copy of "A Haunting on Hamilton Street 2" was given to each of the 4,000 moviegoers in appreciation of the 2010 community support and premiere sell outs of "A Haunting on Hamilton Street". In attendance were Mid-Michigan's top two radio stations (WIOG and Z93) The Saginaw News and several other media outlets.

I went to the opening night of both films. It was insane to see all the different kinds of people that were there to enjoy this kind of documentary. This is the best way to see these films if you can ever make it out. Can't wait to see "A Haunting on Potter Street"!

I can't wait either. I got my signed copies of HoHS one and two! Wish I could have been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster King

I went to the opening night of both films. It was insane to see all the different kinds of people that were there to enjoy this kind of documentary. This is the best way to see these films if you can ever make it out. Can't wait to see "A Haunting on Potter Street"!