Thread: am i a psycho great song no doubt fucken BORING BORING BORING video

am i a psycho great song no doubt fucken BORING BORING BORING video

anyone agree i mean im glad to see the 3 of them do a video together but that was boring and not very good you wanna see a crazy video about psycho killin watch this bizzare , king gordy and fury vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FVWg...layer_embedded its so sick its disgusting especially the third verse by fury its a must listen king gordy has an amazing verse as well

Nobody cares what you think MAGGOT. But I think tech needs a betta director. Dudes wack.

shut your punk ass mouth little bitch y did you look at this or even respond if no one cares oh wait you care fuckstain go suck on your sisters lactating tittie for a min then get back to me bitchface

Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    Nobody cares what you think MAGGOT. But I think tech needs a betta director. Dudes wack.

I agree it was boring and I'm a huge tech fan some people just cant admit it because they ride tech to hard the video was just blahhh that's my opinion

lol get mad kid

Quote Originally Posted by greg jensen

shut your punk ass mouth little bitch y did you look at this or even respond if no one cares oh wait you care fuckstain go suck on your sisters lactating tittie for a min then get back to me bitchface

Theres already a thread on here bout so quit bitchin ho

lolol kid got hella mad

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

lol get mad kid

lol yah i got mad i had to put that drmacyohunny in his place there was no need for name calling hahahahahaha to funny

IMO having flashbacks durin the verses to show y they psycho woulda been dope, it wasnt a horrible video but i expected better outta liquid 9

Quote Originally Posted by jesse lewis
    I agree it was boring and I'm a huge tech fan some people just cant admit it because they ride tech to hard the video was just blahhh that's my opinion

i agree that it was boring. I was hoping tech would do a multi-personality thing