Thread: Shock Treatment Per-Order Track(s)

Shock Treatment Per-Order Track(s)

Sup Technicians and Strangers? I was wondeirng if someone could help me out with tracking down the Shock Treatment Pre-Order Track or Tracks? I know that shit was released a hella long time ago, but there's one track in particular I'm looking for... "Tonight" ... My girl love that fuckin' song, and after I had to get my computer re-worked, I don't got that shit no more.

Any help would be appreciated.

just download it off youtube

Don't know how...

I know I know, almost EVERYONE knows how to rip shit from the 'net, but I don't. I buy all my music from stores or iTunes, so when I have something like a pre-order exclusive that goes missing, I have no way of getting it back, unless someone hooks me up with the track. If my girl didn't like it so fuckin' much, I wouldn't have even made this thread. Was just looking for some help.

Thanks anyways though man.

Quote Originally Posted by indagame9

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

go to this site, copy the youtube link to the song and paste it here, the site converts it to an MP3 download.

Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Saint

Don't know how...

I know I know, almost EVERYONE knows how to rip shit from the 'net, but I don't. I buy all my music from stores or , so when I have something like a pre-order exclusive that goes missing, I have no way of getting it back, unless someone hooks me up with the track. If my girl didn't like it so fuckin' much, I wouldn't have even made this thread. Was just looking for some help.

Thanks man, much appreciated. Now I can finally calm her the fuck down about this track!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

go to this site, copy the youtube link to the song and paste it here, the site converts it to an MP3 download.

Don't know how...

I know I know, almost EVERYONE knows how to rip shit from the 'net, but I don't. I buy all my music from stores or iTunes, so when I have something like a pre-order exclusive that goes missing, I have no way of getting it back, unless someone hooks me up with the track. If my girl didn't like it so fuckin' much, I wouldn't have even made this thread. Was just looking for some help.

Hakuna Matata.

Thanks man, much appreciated. Now I can finally calm her the fuck down about this track!

Don't know how...

It means "no worries"

Hakuna Matata.

Don't know how...

Why yes, yes it does, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frow

It means "no worries"

Hakuna Matata.

Don't know how...