Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Shock Treatment Per-Order Track(s)

  1. #1

    Shock Treatment Per-Order Track(s)

    Sup Technicians and Strangers? I was wondeirng if someone could help me out with tracking down the Shock Treatment Pre-Order Track or Tracks? I know that shit was released a hella long time ago, but there's one track in particular I'm looking for... "Tonight" ... My girl love that fuckin' song, and after I had to get my computer re-worked, I don't got that shit no more.



    Any help would be appreciated.


  2. #2
    Senior Member indagame9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    479


    just download it off youtube

  3. #3


    Don't know how...





    I know I know, almost EVERYONE knows how to rip shit from the 'net, but I don't. I buy all my music from stores or iTunes, so when I have something like a pre-order exclusive that goes missing, I have no way of getting it back, unless someone hooks me up with the track. If my girl didn't like it so fuckin' much, I wouldn't have even made this thread. Was just looking for some help.





    Thanks anyways though man.

    Quote Originally Posted by indagame9

    just download it off youtube

  4. #4
    Senior Member RobertNix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    347


    http://www.youtube-mp3.org/





    go to this site, copy the youtube link to the song and paste it here, the site converts it to an MP3 download.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Saint

    Don't know how...





    I know I know, almost EVERYONE knows how to rip shit from the 'net, but I don't. I buy all my music from stores or , so when I have something like a pre-order exclusive that goes missing, I have no way of getting it back, unless someone hooks me up with the track. If my girl didn't like it so fuckin' much, I wouldn't have even made this thread. Was just looking for some help.





    Thanks anyways though man.

    Quote Originally Posted by indagame9

    just download it off youtube

  5. #5


    Thanks man, much appreciated. Now I can finally calm her the fuck down about this track!

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

    http://www.youtube-mp3.org/





    go to this site, copy the youtube link to the song and paste it here, the site converts it to an MP3 download.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Saint

    Don't know how...





    I know I know, almost EVERYONE knows how to rip shit from the 'net, but I don't. I buy all my music from stores or iTunes, so when I have something like a pre-order exclusive that goes missing, I have no way of getting it back, unless someone hooks me up with the track. If my girl didn't like it so fuckin' much, I wouldn't have even made this thread. Was just looking for some help.





    Thanks anyways though man.

    Quote Originally Posted by indagame9

    just download it off youtube

  6. #6
    Senior Member RobertNix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    347


    Hakuna Matata.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Saint

    Thanks man, much appreciated. Now I can finally calm her the fuck down about this track!

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

    http://www.youtube-mp3.org/





    go to this site, copy the youtube link to the song and paste it here, the site converts it to an MP3 download.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Saint

    Don't know how...





    I know I know, almost EVERYONE knows how to rip shit from the 'net, but I don't. I buy all my music from stores or iTunes, so when I have something like a pre-order exclusive that goes missing, I have no way of getting it back, unless someone hooks me up with the track. If my girl didn't like it so fuckin' much, I wouldn't have even made this thread. Was just looking for some help.





    Thanks anyways though man.

    Quote Originally Posted by indagame9

    just download it off youtube

  7. #7
    Senior Member Frow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    144


    It means "no worries"

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

    Hakuna Matata.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Saint

    Thanks man, much appreciated. Now I can finally calm her the fuck down about this track!

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

    http://www.youtube-mp3.org/





    go to this site, copy the youtube link to the song and paste it here, the site converts it to an MP3 download.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Saint

    Don't know how...





    I know I know, almost EVERYONE knows how to rip shit from the 'net, but I don't. I buy all my music from stores or iTunes, so when I have something like a pre-order exclusive that goes missing, I have no way of getting it back, unless someone hooks me up with the track. If my girl didn't like it so fuckin' much, I wouldn't have even made this thread. Was just looking for some help.





    Thanks anyways though man.

    Quote Originally Posted by indagame9

    just download it off youtube

  8. #8
    Senior Member RobertNix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    347


    Why yes, yes it does, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frow

    It means "no worries"

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

    Hakuna Matata.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Saint

    Thanks man, much appreciated. Now I can finally calm her the fuck down about this track!

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

    http://www.youtube-mp3.org/





    go to this site, copy the youtube link to the song and paste it here, the site converts it to an MP3 download.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Saint

    Don't know how...





    I know I know, almost EVERYONE knows how to rip shit from the 'net, but I don't. I buy all my music from stores or iTunes, so when I have something like a pre-order exclusive that goes missing, I have no way of getting it back, unless someone hooks me up with the track. If my girl didn't like it so fuckin' much, I wouldn't have even made this thread. Was just looking for some help.





    Thanks anyways though man.

    Quote Originally Posted by indagame9

    just download it off youtube

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:14 PM
  2. Shock Treatment
    By James Franco in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 04:49 AM
  3. Best feature on Shock Treatment? Favorite track?
    By JoeyDeprey in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 03:48 AM
  4. Shock Treatment Pre-Order
    By KingRasta in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 07:41 PM
  5. Shock Treatment
    By Rance D. Jordan in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •