Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is to everyone who says that they don't like the "Am I a Psycho" video...

This is to everyone who says that they don't like the "Am I a Psycho" video...

You all are a bunch of jokes man fo real. Tech did some grade a shit. Nice work bruh. You tour 75% of the year, put out multiple albums a year, on cyphers, and all that nigga? You doin your shit bruh do you Tech. You doin great bruh and great video.

It's called opinions man calm down, we're not supposed to be dick riders all like "OHH YEAH TECH YEAH HE MY SHIT DAWG REAL TALK THAT NIGGA SHITS ON EVERYONE EVERYTHING HE DO, LIKE PAPER? ENJOY? MY FAVORITE? NIGGA YOU U HATIN' IF YOU DISLIKE ANYTHING BY HIM" lol. Seriously, compare that video even to Who Do I Catch now which was released much sooner after it was shot than Am I A Psycho. Also, let me be the first(?) to say that I actually don't think Tech tours 200+ shows I year, in reality it's usually closer to 170-190 (at least when I did the math for last year, might've missed a few dates). Also where does not liking a video become relevant with his cypher verse and touring anyway?

The only true sign that someone doesn't appreciate an artist, is when they can't see their fuck ups. Being given criticism shows you have a standard to live up to, mindless drones like yourself that would say "anything he puts his name to is dope" is the reason we have artists like Lil Wayne who don't even try to put out good shit because their retarded fans will love it anyway. Fucking Stan.

lmao

Nobody is saying that they don't like what tech is doing...Im sure 80% of people on here will support him regardless. It's Liquid 9 that people dont like. They're videos just arent what they could be. Tech is doing fine. "Bruh" We all know that.

Leave Me Alone was kinda cool...but overall it was just Tech walking around a big house being sad, and standing on top of a roof.

Who Do I Catch was kinda cool...but overall it was just Tech walking around a big house being a weirdo, and eating with gold silverware.

Am I A Psycho was kinda cool...but overall it was just Tech walking around a big house being a psycho, with Hopsin and BoB.

Strange's strongpoint is DEFINITELY not their music videos. This video really didn't live up to the hype, I ain't mad though. I'm more concerned about new music coming out and hitting up the tour.

couldnt have said it better.... IMO Am I A Psycho was the worst video Tech ever made. im not gonna sit here and explain y but its jus my opinion.. u dont like it than sorry n shit

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

Leave Me <a title="Powered by Text-Enhance" Alone</a> was kinda cool...but overall it was just Tech walking around a big house being sad, and standing on top of a roof.

Who Do I Catch was kinda cool...but overall it was just Tech walking around a big house being a weirdo, and eating with gold silverware.

Am I A Psycho was kinda cool...but overall it was just Tech walking around a big house being a psycho, with Hopsin and BoB.

Strange's strongpoint is DEFINITELY not their <a title="Powered by Text-Enhance" music</a> videos. This video really didn't live up to the hype, I ain't mad though. I'm more concerned about new music coming out and hitting up the tour.