Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody think Tech and Strange Music should stop using Dan Gedman (Liquid 9)

Anybody think Tech and Strange Music should stop using Dan Gedman (Liquid 9)

Personally I've seen alot of videos that have lower budgets and much higher quality. Havent been impressed with too many of Tech videos besides Red Nose, Who Do I Cath. Basically I think they could do alot better on the videos. Thoughts?

I don't know who's directly responsible but a lot Tech's videos could be better. I don't mean expensive garbage like the radio rappers do either. I just think there were better video options than some of their choices. Videos have always been one of Strange's weaknesses IMO.

Ir's not even necessarily the quality. Just overall the video as a whole. In the music industry today, especially hop-hop videos do alot as far as exposure and that's why we're seeing Strange do so many video updates. But with that, they need to also have better MUSIC videos.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGinger
    I don't know who's directly responsible but a lot Tech's videos could be better. I don't mean expensive garbage like the radio rappers do either. I just think there were better video options than some of their choices. Videos have always been one of Strange's weaknesses IMO.

agreed music vids are a big promo and i think strange can do alot better with them.

I would say lets not overact to one average video

My complaint isn't about the music videos, it's about album covers. I haven't seen a good Strange Music album cover since Sickology 101

What? KOD was dope.

And yes I agree strange music videos arnt that great.

Quote Originally Posted by James Franco

My complaint isn't about the music videos, it's about album covers. I haven't seen a good Strange Music album cover since Sickology 101

Tech is doin just fine boys. I don't see what the issue is.

yeah... i think techs whole image as well as strange is changing.. i understand he wont always be like absolute power or everready but thats what i like.. so sick of these features.. needs to fuck with the bay area more..

* in Hip-Hop

Quote Originally Posted by SHX

Ir's not even necessarily the quality. Just overall the video as a whole. In the music industry today, especially hop-hop videos do alot as far as exposure and that's why we're seeing Strange do so many video updates. But with that, they need to also have better MUSIC videos.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGinger