Thread: Anonymous threatens to take down Xbox live servers

Anonymous threatens to take down Xbox live servers

http://www.thisisxbox.com/360/anonym...-live-servers/

Holy fucking shit, Anon vs Govt. 2-0

Fuck the govt.

This blows my mind. They are getting nutty

Sounds freaky. but i really doubt this will happen but i dunno maybe

poc = anonymous?

THESE HACTIVIST ARENT FUCKING PLAYING !!!!......THEY NEED TO ERASE ALL CRIMINAL FILES IN THE COURTHOUSE DATA BASE IN THE WORLD THAT WOULD BE FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!!!

They want to better mankind, not tarnish it son.

Quote Originally Posted by lolar67

THESE HACTIVIST ARENT FUCKING PLAYING !!!!......THEY NEED TO ERASE ALL CRIMINAL FILES IN THE COURTHOUSE DATA BASE IN THE WORLD THAT WOULD BE FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!!!

First off why is the only thing you took out of that video Xbox? They named off the UN website, multiple banks, Facebook, twitter, and YouTube.

But anyway, I kinda doubt that this is a real anonymous video, because a real anonymous video has never had a curse word in it before.

if you watch the video you'll see they're targeting FB, Twitter, YouTube, several banks and the UN

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!

I don't understand why they'd target Xbox live... This is why people ignore them as childish hackers. Yeah, they can cause a bit of damage/trouble, but why not go for more legitimate targets. I know they've done it to the FBI website an shit, but what the fuck does xbox have to do with anything? No, im not pissed because i have an xbox, they hack it, ill just play offline. Not everyone plays COD and nothing else haha. I just don't get the random nature of it. A cause without direction is a cause without a future.

didn't they already try to hack facebook a couple months ago?? if I recall correctly that didn't go too well for them

maybe it's to gain attention for their message. I mean a lot of ppl I know didn't even know about SOPA & PIPA until Google, Wiki & all those sites did the blackout. If they attack other sites it may be to get the sites' users to help them (though it's not that difficult to imagine how that could backfire). You have a good point though but that's just my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!

I know they're targeting other websites as well, I just don't see the point. No one responds to random attacks with anything but contempt. It's pointless to go after FB, twitter, youtube and xbox live as they have little or nothing to do with the reasons they claim for taking them down. It's like saying I hate the way banks fuck about with our money, but protesting outside of a post office. If your message is reaching the wrong people, or your trying to reach the right people via someone else, the message loses some, or all, of its power.