Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Tech is a BEAST!

  1. #1
    Junior Member Dayton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2

    Tech is a BEAST!

    Reply with your favorite Tech N9ne

  2. #2
    Junior Member Dayton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2
    Reply with your favorite Tech song or moment

  3. #3
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    no

  4. #4




    Quote Originally Posted by sean diego
    no

  5. #5
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    I'm only kidding dayton

  6. #6
    Who do I catch now

  7. #7


    Fav song would be to crazy on techs discography i love so many songs, best moment was when he was in cologne last year, i was staying in front of the club with my partner we were the first ones in the row and who came just from the front door? TECH the fuckin N9NE, i said " HERE IS THE MASTER SHIZER", reached him my hand and said "PLEASE!!" HAHAHA he gave me a handshake with a fat laugh, after that he went away with his bodyguard and i clapped on his shoulder real hard while he was going away hahaha that laugh i will never forget, i had to clap him on the back to show my fucking love it was the first time i met him.40-45 minutes later he came back from his city tour and gave me a laughing handshake again without a "PLEASE!" haha that was awesome.My friend and me went in and then he said "HEY WATCH THERE IS KRIZZ!!KALI BABY" He was just sitting there with his mobil-phone so we were able to make photos and a little talk.Just awesome, the show was....you know how it was!!!

  8. #8


    Tech, Calhoun, and even Lumberg fucked her

  9. #9
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903




    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Kingston

    Fav song would be to crazy on techs discography i love so many songs, best moment was when he was in cologne last year, i was staying in front of the club with my partner we were the first ones in the row and who came just from the front door? TECH the fuckin N9NE, i said " HERE IS THE MASTER SHIZER", reached him my hand and said "PLEASE!!" HAHAHA he gave me a handshake with a fat laugh, after that he went away with his bodyguard and i clapped on his shoulder real hard while he was going away hahaha that laugh i will never forget, i had to clap him on the back to show my fucking love it was the first time i met him.40-45 minutes later he came back from his city tour and gave me a laughing handshake again without a "PLEASE!" haha that was awesome.My friend and me went in and then he said "HEY WATCH THERE IS KRIZZ!!KALI BABY" He was just sitting there with his mobil-phone so we were able to make photos and a little talk.Just awesome, the show was....you know how it was!!!

  10. #10


    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ?i?? ???T?



    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Kingston

    Fav song would be to crazy on techs discography i love so many songs, best moment was when he was in cologne last year, i was staying in front of the club with my partner we were the first ones in the row and who came just from the front door? TECH the fuckin N9NE, i said " HERE IS THE MASTER SHIZER", reached him my hand and said "PLEASE!!" HAHAHA he gave me a handshake with a fat laugh, after that he went away with his bodyguard and i clapped on his shoulder real hard while he was going away hahaha that laugh i will never forget, i had to clap him on the back to show my fucking love it was the first time i met him.40-45 minutes later he came back from his city tour and gave me a laughing handshake again without a "PLEASE!" haha that was awesome.My friend and me went in and then he said "HEY WATCH THERE IS KRIZZ!!KALI BABY" He was just sitting there with his mobil-phone so we were able to make photos and a little talk.Just awesome, the show was....you know how it was!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Tech's A Beast!!!
    By GustavoGiron in forum Videos
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 03:40 AM
  2. Tech N9ne - The Beast - Drum Remix :)
    By TimFerreira in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:10 AM
  3. Amateur MMA Fighter uses Tech N9nes THE BEAST
    By Mic E.D. in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 09:57 PM
  4. what character/animal/beast should tech do next???
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 01:33 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 05:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •