Thread: production software

production software

does someone know where i can find some free beat maken software? im thinkin about goin 2 school for it and i wanna mess with some of the software before i spend money for the es

i downloaded live 8 but its super complicated there has to be somethin free thats better than this shit

Fruity Loops ..hit me @bkbizness@gmail.com If u want to give you the crack version of fruity loops 10....i ama producer my self check my production out @ soundcloud.com/mrkillyaego/sets ...i produced for some rappers in this site!!! tell me what u think !10x

Learn music first then get logic.

thanks man i downloaded fruity loops hopefully its simpler than live cuz that shit was ridiculous...i checked ur beats tho they go hard speacily the table and chest stress remix i didn like that song at first cuz the beat was to simple ur beat made it alot better lol

Quote Originally Posted by therealbiruk

Fruity Loops ..hit me @bkbizness@gmail.com If u want to give you the crack version of fruity loops 10....i ama producer my self check my production out @ soundcloud.com/mrkillyaego/sets ...i produced for some rappers in this site!!! tell me what u think !10x

Thanks Bro...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Cherry

thanks man i downloaded fruity loops hopefully its simpler than live cuz that shit was ridiculous...i checked ur beats tho they go hard speacily the table and chest stress remix i didn like that song at first cuz the beat was to simple ur beat made it alot better lol

Quote Originally Posted by therealbiruk

Torrent and crack

Yeah fruity loops is the.Shit im a producer too and that's what I use... And if u.go to school for it go to full sail university that's were I'm going

fl because its easy to use, i made quite a few beats but now i need more keyboards and higher quality synths n shit cuz it jus aint workin with soundfonts, i mean some of my beats are alright but i need to be makin fire, been doin this for almost 2 years i wanna be up on some Jomeezius n Seven type level in a couple more years, im thinkin about Full Sail also, but i seen they give a mac book and i dislike mac, i love the laptop im usin now

heres a sample of me, more of an uplifting light beat then what i normally like doin