Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why isn't Kutt Calhoun in the next tour with Tech N9ne

Why isn't Kutt Calhoun in the next tour with Tech N9ne

Iwant Kutt to be with tech N9ne like the last tour without him it isn't the same

no one knows yet but we've been discussing it in my thread http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...-takeover-tour

maybe he will be added 2 the set list when hes done with his newest cd i stile dont see y they would leave him out of this massive record breaking tour blows my mind

Yeah man I wanted to see all of them together again excpecially with flawless

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

no one knows yet but we've been discussing it in my thread http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...-takeover-tour

Hopefully bc it isn't the same

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Russell

maybe he will be added 2 the set list when hes done with his newest cd i stile dont see y they would leave him out of this massive record breaking tour blows my mind

a couple people asked on twitter why he wasn't on the tour and he said that he didn't know anything about the tour. :/

a real big question is why isnt big scoob on tour anymore

Its not really a big question. Most of us know he's been fighting health related problems. Until he gets that shit locked down (and he just made it back to strange after falling off the map, so he's headed in the right direction) it makes sense to keep him off the tours.

Quote Originally Posted by christopher

a real big question is why isnt big scoob on tour anymore

Shit hopefully he shows up at the denver show. he prolly maybe will..

i dont know how many times ppl are asking this question but the real answer is he didnt have an album coming out.. that why he aint on the tour .. plus.. travis said that fans are not support kutt like they do with tech... so travis decided ..kutt gotta do his own shows n what not... so please support kutt and big scoob.. they were both complaining about their record sales... go to their own shows even if tech is not on there... that the reason and travis sayed that on a podacst interview.. so ppl dont ask this question over and over.... thnx.. strange aint all about tech...