Thread: Cray-Z of Wiked Wood's Music Video Entry for Funk Volume's Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Beats Contest

Cray-Z of Wiked Wood's Music Video Entry for Funk Volume's Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Beats Contest

Cray-Z of http://www.FaceBook.com/FunkVolumeContest.

SONG INFO, ARTIST CONTACTS & LYRICS.FaceBook - http://www.MyFunkVolume.comRelease Date:Friday, Jan. 13th 2012Lyrics:YES YOU HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR CRAY-Z KEEP IT WIKEDON MY HARRY POTTER TIP AND YOU CAN CALL IT QUIDDITCH GAME IS WHAT I'M PUTTING DOWN AND GUESS WHO ALWAYS SPITS ITYOUNG BOY FUNNY LIKE I'M HUNGRY FOR A BISCUITDIDN'T MAKE SENCE? WELL, IF IT SHAKES FANS THEY'LLBRING IT TO A FRIENDS HOUSE SEND IT TO PEN PALSMAYBE THEY'LL EXTEND HELP START TO SECOND GUESS -WOWNOW THEY AT THE SELL OUT SHOW WE HEARIN THEM SHOUTYOU AIN'T GOT NO PRODUCT I'M ON THAT DEMONIC SAGA SHITNOT ALOTTA DRAMA THE PROBLEM IS I'M INVOLVED IN ITYADDA YADDA POTNA I'M HOTTER THEN MOLTEN LAVA HITSSEE ME ON THE DOPLER 6 PROBLEM THEY COULDN'T FOLLOW ITD-D- DON'T FUNK UP THE BEATS GOT BLUNTS OF THE WEED- YOU FUCKIN BEAT - MY FRIEND NO LUCK IMA BEAST, JUST STUCK WITH THE WEAK AND THIS HEAT DON'T ENDCOULD A KILLA MAKE IT HAPPEN WHEN IM RAPPIN SUPER RAPID ON TRACK AN THEY ASK - COME GET MEWE THE BADDEST ON AT-LAS SLAP WHACK "SNAP BACK" CATS RAP - CAN'T TEST ME

------

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

Thank You,

Cray-Z of Wiked Wood