Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Explanation for no Kutt, Jay Rock, or Lynch.

Explanation for no Kutt, Jay Rock, or Lynch.

Here is what I believe to be the main reason the 3 of them are missing from the tour, Although nothing is confirmed, Stevie Stone and Mayday's projects are projected to release the first quarter of 2012. Tour begins in March, and runs through July. It's all promotion, and touring is Strange Music's biggest promotion tool. Don't exactly have an explanation for Prozak being on the tour as opposed to Kutt, Lynch or Jay Rock, but I don't think alot of us have thought about album releases playing a part in the lineup. However Tech does perform 200 shows a year on average which leaves him with over 100 more to do this year. The 3 of them will get their shows in this year. However I think Kutt was snubbed since he's been a huge part of Tech's live perfomances for years....

My opinion.....

I think this is completely off. Lynch's album will be pretty much done by the time the tour starts. Lynch hasn't been on tour in a while. There is a reason for it that Strange isn't telling us. There's a possibility Jay Rock isn't on tour because he wants to concentrate on making an album even though I doubt he will release one this year. Like someone said in another thread, Jay Rock has been on the past 3 tours. It's hard to keep up with Tech and Strange's fast pace. Personally I think Jay Rock is going to part ways soon. Kutt doesn't even know why he's not on it. I think he is playing around and is going to suprise us with his own tour or Strange Music really fucked him He's probably not recording for an album, but it has been well over a year since his last one. Don't expect there to be 100 more shows after this tour. It's a long tour. There will probably be a 50 show tour in all the major cities during fall to help promote Tech's upcoming album.

You could be right. Lynch said on twitter that he's staying back to finish the album (but I still believe there's a hidden reason why he's not on it. And Jay Rock said on twitter that there's new music coming.

I was the one that mentioned Jay Rock being on the last 3 tours. I know Stone and Mayday are on to promote they're albums. I agree with Kutt...Either he will have his own tour, or he was completely left in the dark, I also agree with the fact that this could be the only Tech tour. However, Kutt needs to be working on something if not on tour, same with Lynch, he should be focusing on finishing up his album as well. It's starting to all make more sense to me, I just wouldve liked to see either Kutt or Jay Rock on it. but I think Tech, MGK, Prozak, Krizz Kaliko, Stone and Mayday are a perfect fit. All bring a TON of energy and will have one amazing, crazy crowd in EVERY city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

I think this is completely off. Lynch's album will be pretty much done by the time the tour starts. Lynch hasn't been on tour in a while. There is a reason for it that Strange isn't telling us. There's a possibility Jay Rock isn't on tour because he wants to concentrate on making an album even though I doubt he will release one this year. Like someone said in another thread, Jay Rock has been on the past 3 tours. It's hard to keep up with Tech and Strange's fast pace. Personally I think Jay Rock is going to part ways soon. Kutt doesn't even know why he's not on it. I think he is playing around and is going to suprise us with his own tour or Strange Music really fucked him He's probably not recording for an album, but it has been well over a year since his last one. Don't expect there to be 100 more shows after this tour. It's a long tour. There will probably be a 50 show tour in all the major cities during fall to help promote Tech's upcoming album.

You said this COULD be the only Tech tour. No, this IS the only domestic Tech tour in 2012 . Read the press release.

I think Kutt & Lynch should co-headline a smaller tour. Then Jay Rock & Ces Cru could go out too. Just because Tech may be done after this tour shouldnt mean the other artists can't go out touring.

Prozak also has an album coming out on Strange in April (during the tour). So yes, I think they are focusing on the artists with releases coming out early this year.

Lynch had said he was going to be on this tour he said the same thing tech said ''90 some shows in 90 some days'', something like that

What about big scoob????

Maybe all 3 rappers didnt want to tour this time..Lynch may just do a handful of shows in northern cali n promote his new album