Thread: Real fan

Real fan

100 bro! I agree, anyone feel the same way? Or not?

http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2011...n-fan-feature/

I like Tech but I refuse to suck his dick. If he puts out an album and I don't like it, I'm gonna say it. Why? It's all convenience because I just happen to be here. A person can like only a few Tech albums and be considered a fan. That "real fan" bullshit has got to go. You people who say "I'm a real Tech fan" are just huge Tech fans. Its just a snobby thing to say to people, "Oh you don't like all of Techs shit, you're not a real fan then." So why don't you fan that shit away from here Who would pretend to be a fake fan anyways? "Yeah I like Tech N9ne, na I was just lying you dumbass." If you got to agree with everything Tech does then I'm not a real fan. Fuck that.

What's a "callabo's?" My eyes were blinded by all the spelling errors that just jumped off the page at me before I could even read it. I will agree with the man above me tho, being a fan doesn't mean you must agree with everything a person does. I don't know one artist that is 100% consistent, even of all the greats. Some come close, but everyone artist will make a song that will be disliked by at least one of their fans. You give people a place to talk, they will. We all have a common like here, and that is strange music affiliated. We will talk about things related to that, whether people like it or not. Tech isn't the first person to be criticized for his music, nor will he be the last. He just might be the only one crying on a song about it. (sorry if that last comment hurt someones vagina, but "fragile" is kinda weak.)

I feel ya, and i understand, and yeah some song i even think is not that good. But im down whit Tech most af the way, and i got a tattoo sayin evil brain Angel heart but that cus i really Can relate to it, im a Big fan but i think Tech should collab who he want, and ppl should be abel to say what they think about it, that why we are here right?

Holy stan Batman

I agree with the guy. Idk if I just like Tech N9ne more than other people on here or what, but I've never come across a Tech album that I don't love. Once in a while I will find one song on an album that I don't like but everything else is amazing to me.

But I do agree that we should be able to criticize his work when necessary. I will criticize him all day for working with Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa. Both artists are terrible and only make his music worse. And I think we all know that he only put that B.O.B verse on the album to appeal to mainstream crowds...

Sorry, I ment to say that Wiz Khalifa verse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate

I agree with the guy. Idk if I just like Tech N9ne more than other people on here or what, but I've never come across a Tech album that I don't love. Once in a while I will find one song on an album that I don't like but everything else is amazing to me.

But I do agree that we should be able to criticize his work when necessary. I will criticize him all day for working with Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa. Both artists are terrible and only make his music worse. And I think we all know that he only put that B.O.B verse on the album to appeal to mainstream crowds...

That might have been the gayest thing Ive ever read. That dudes riding Tech cock so hard its sad lol

Quote Originally Posted by ???
    Holy stan Batman

As fans, you have a right to speak up on something you don't like. I feel like if you say something about it, put a reason behind it, not just say something to piss a person off. I would rather be told what the reason was other than, "its garbage," or, "its done with mainstream artists." Construct your points, thats all. Too many people just like to say shit to piss a person off, but very few actually construct a reason behind it. If you choose to get a tattoo, well that's cool. Im not gonna say shit about it, because it aint me. I don't think people have to be dickriders to show support to Strange Music and Tech, and that article link response sounds like a dickride (whoever the person was who wrote that). Sorry and shit. I have been a big fan of tech throughout the years, but I don't do the pledge or the whole, "ERMAGERD, TECH IS GOD." shit. Slurp slurp slurp. But I am a fan of the he brings to the table as an artist and what he has created with his label and his artists. Shit like that is hella silly.