Thread: Where the fuck is this............

Where the fuck is this............

Where the fuck is this Am I a Physco video? why wasnt it made closer to the relase of the album.Plus they said they were gonna make a wwc video.

End of the month.

Wow I hope so. cause its been a while since that album droped just seems wierd they waited so lond.I would of really liked to see a video for delusinal

im also impatiently waiting for that KABOSH track Smackola is supposed to release "at his desgression"

Maybe everybody should hate on the Strange people, so that they might say " Oh, all the fans are getting mad about the Am I A Psycho video.. maybe we should just put it out". Idk thats just what i think....

You were just told (as Tech said during a live event) that it's being released at the end of the month. What in the holy hell do you hope to accomplish with that? You really think that would work?

Quote Originally Posted by Ervin Diserly

Maybe everybody should hate on the Strange people, so that they might say " Oh, all the fans are getting mad about the Am I A Psycho video.. maybe we should just put it out". Idk thats just what i think....

this, u people can't wait another 2 weeks max? and artists do this kinda shit all the time, it's called long-term promotion. It's actually A LOT better than jumping from single to single and album to album. Eminem released his Space Bound video almost a year after Recovery was out. I understand Em is a mainstream artist 'n can do that but Underground and Indie artists can REALLY benefit from it as well since they don't get a lot of promotion to begin with. Stretching out the time you promote a single album (especially with videos) can be a great thing if you're really under the radar to begin with. it's a great way to fill in the gaps between WTSL and when he decides to drop his first single for his album coming in the fall. Constant promotion is key to keeping yourself relevant when your Indie imo.

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star

You were just told (as Tech said during a live event) that it's being released at the end of the month. What in the holy hell do you hope to accomplish with that? You really think that would work?

Quote Originally Posted by Ervin Diserly

Didnt they make a wwc vid already?

nope, been waiting on Busta, been that was months 'n months ago I'm not 100% sure they're still going to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Doo

Didnt they make a wwc vid already?