Thread: Tech9cians in the Chamillitary! Hell yeah!

Tech9cians in the Chamillitary! Hell yeah!

http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2012...hamillionaire/

Chamillionaire and Tech dude i sure hope this happens. Cham is a beast for sure.

Chamillionaire and Tech N9ne are my two favourite artists, and if they were to callab, it will be amazing. Im going to the Sydney Heatwave show tomorrow which will include Tech, D12 and Obie. Which i'm happy about, but i wished Chamillionaire would replace D12 for day 1. Kid Cudi, Chamillionaire and Crazy are on Day 2... but not a big fan of Crazy and Cudi.

i was gonna go sydney, but no point if tech can barely jump and that due to his injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Palademic

Chamillionaire and Tech N9ne are my two favourite artists, and if they were to callab, it will be amazing. Im going to the Sydney Heatwave show tomorrow which will include Tech, D12 and Obie. Which i'm happy about, but i wished Chamillionaire would replace D12 for day 1. Kid Cudi, Chamillionaire and Crazy are on Day 2... but not a big fan of Crazy and Cudi.

So you're not going to a dope show just cuz tech has a broken rib?

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius PrOdUcTiOnS

i was gonna go sydney, but no point if tech can barely jump and that due to his injury.

Have you seen video of him performing over there? He's doing just fine on stage, no change.

ive already met him and seen him in concert, so yeah.

and yeah ive seen a video.

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star

Have you seen video of him performing over there? He's doing just fine on stage, no change.

You missed out dude. Best...Show...Ever. Tech was just amazing even though he had his broken rib. TECH N9NE!

ive already met him and seen him in concert, so yeah.

and yeah ive seen a video.

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star