Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DETOX RELEASE DATE NEVERUARY 31ST dr dre is the biggest loser in hip hop

DETOX RELEASE DATE NEVERUARY 31ST dr dre is the biggest loser in hip hop

who here thinks that dr dre is the biggest absent minded loser who keeps changing his mind saying that there even is a detox yah fucken right there is!!!! saying that he is taking a break from detox to work with slim tha mobster and kendrick lamaarr then taking a break from hip hop he said this two weeks ago now apparently he is working on nellys new cd!!! are you kidding me fucken washed up nelly. country grammar was sick when i was 15 16 but he hasnt had a good cd since that shit!!! im thinkin even if detox is true and it does come out im thinkin of boycotting the album fuck it ive waited 12 years for the shit its just going to be the biggest letdown thats why he wont release the fucken thing he is embarrased and that new song with ti on his new mixtape fuck da city up eminem wrote his verse for sure.

http://allhiphop.com/2012/01/13/hip-...ng-with-nelly/

OFFICIAL DETOX ALBUM COVER YO

the 2 releases he put out kush and i nead a doctor i really didnt care for the production at all. it was a dissapointment 2 me. only made me not care about detox at all. RIP DRE.

I thought the Loch Ness monster, the Abominal Snowman & the Tooth Fairy were on the originalcover also....

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler

OFFICIAL DETOX ALBUM COVER YO

Yea dre really let me down..if he ever releases detox he has to come fuckin hard wit dope beats n a double disc and a free kush bud in da cd case to impress me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktik888
    Yea dre really let me down..if he ever releases detox he has to come fuckin hard wit dope beats n a double disc and a free kush bud in da cd case to impress me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joka

He knows that he has to make this album fucking amazing since it's taken so long, so that makes it take even longer because he's 2nd guessing everything he does, thinking that it isn't good enough. He doesn't want to put it out unless it's flawless, so he just won't release it. But if it ever does see the light of day, I hope he's doing songs with Snoop, Ice Cube, RDX, Dat Nigga Daz and some old school guys, rather than 50 Cent and Game and people like that.

lol, you're all a bunch of bitches. Dr. Dre is the biggest loser in hip-hop? And yet you faggots all bitch about waiting for TWELVE years for his album... I wonder why? What kind of homo waits around for over a decade for an album from the "biggest loser in hip-hop?"

I bet Tech himself would tell you punk bitches to fuck off, too. You are all the same little fanboys who'd run screaming for an autograph, probably would offer Dre your girlfriend for a free pair of his new headphones. Fuck you, it's his album... if he never wants to release it that's his choice. Kiss his indecisive ass crack, maggots!

Butthurt bunch of whiners.