Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Twisted Insane should be signed to STRANGE!

Twisted Insane should be signed to STRANGE!

I LOVE Twisted Insane. And he is sooooo Strange worthy. He was wearing the Strange Music hoodie on the So Dope music video. Who knows, he could be signed soon!

shut the hell up

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

shut the hell up

Seriously if he gets signed it's gonna be horrible. His verses on both of Tech's songs are pretty shitty. Idk about you but if there was a solo album of weenies, zucchini's and apple martini's I might shoot myself.

Actually TI goes hard,yall need to quit hatin and get some pussy,he wrecked WWC,ask anyone and they say the dude at the end kills it nuff said now stfu

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

shut the hell up

I'd Buy And Support Twisted Insane On Strange. I've Been Listening To His Last Two Albums A Lot Lately And He's Like A Mix Between Lynch & Tech. I Think He'd Go Over Just Fine On Strange. Plus YOU KNOW The Juggalos Will Eat That Up & Lets Face IT, This is A Business. All The Shit People Are Talking About Twisted Insane Right Now Sounds Like The Same Shit I Used To Hear People Say About Tech In The Anghellic Era.

I heard from multiple people that dude is shitty to his fans. I have also remembered someone posting something on here that showed evidence of this...He might be a decent rapper, but anyone who doesn't appreciate his fans gets no respect from me.

Thank you!!!! haha for real though. I've been listening to his solo stuff. He goes hard. He is fast as fuck. His lyrics might not be the best all the time but certainly has insane flows

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.UNSTABLE

I'd Buy And Support Twisted Insane On Strange. I've Been Listening To His Last Two Albums A Lot Lately And He's Like A Mix Between Lynch & Tech. I Think He'd Go Over Just Fine On Strange. Plus YOU KNOW The Juggalos Will Eat That Up & Lets Face IT, This is A Business. All The Shit People Are Talking About Twisted Insane Right Now Sounds Like The Same Shit I Used To Hear People Say About Tech In The Anghellic Era.

Oh yeah.. I wouldn't know to be honest. If that is true then I would lose all respect as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MAADcity

I heard from multiple people that dude is shitty to his fans. I have also remembered someone posting something on here that showed evidence of this...He might be a decent rapper, but anyone who doesn't appreciate his fans gets no respect from me.