Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CES CRU signed to Strange Music!

CES CRU signed to Strange Music!

http://blog.strangemusicinc.com/2012...strange-music/

It's Official! Ces Cru is the newly added addition to the Strange Music roster!

are they strange music or strange lane because if you notice they didnt get the chains??????

I'm sure it's easy to make two 70k+ chains appear out of no where

Quote Originally Posted by Nick bowen

are they strange music or strange lane because if you notice they didnt get the chains??????

Strange music, of course tech wouldnt be so excited if not.

im just a little worried... i mean with all these recent signings (stevie stone, mayday, prozak and now ces cru) i think they should at least drop some singles from the artists. Because if these artists go bad in terms of sales and everything else, could the label be able to overcome financial losses? That is my question im a business student from another country sorry bout my english

yeah true i just took that into consideration. I wonder who is next cause tech always wants to sign someone. I want JL on at least Strange Lane

Quote Originally Posted by TK?

I'm sure it's easy to make two 70k+ chains appear out of no where

Quote Originally Posted by Nick bowen

so lets see 3 new Tech albums this year ep,lp and kabosh<--hopefully, BTH lp, Krizz Kaliko lp, Stevie Stone lp and mix tape,

Kutty Flamez Part Duce and hopefully another ep or new lp, prozak lp, mayday lp, maybe a new big scoob ep or lp, another Young Bleed lp or an ep, put out singles from JL,Irv the Phenom, D-Loc The Gill GOD, Dalima and Craig Smith sign them to a few single deals put out 2 singles each! just please put out some new music in the next few weeks! this should be the deal not on tour your ass is in the studio writing and recording.

and the ces cru strange debut!

So youre saying you want Strange to sign all these people? God I hope that doesnt happen. The label is already packed with a bunch of artists, they dont need that many more. Anyway, I think this was a good sign. I havent heard much from Ces Cru besides the features theyve had on Strange projects but from what ive heard ive enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Esko

so lets see 3 new Tech albums this year ep,lp and kabosh<--hopefully, BTH lp, Krizz Kaliko lp, Stevie Stone lp and mix tape,

Kutty Flamez Part Duce and hopefully another ep or new lp, prozak lp, mayday lp, maybe a new big scoob ep or lp, another Young Bleed lp or an ep, put out singles from JL,Irv the Phenom, D-Loc The Gill GOD, Dalima and Craig <a ="text-decoration: underline;" Smith</a> sign them to a few single deals put out 2 singles each! just please put out some new music in the next few weeks! this should be the deal not on tour your ass is in the studio writing and recording.