Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont Fu[n]k Up our Beat PRACTICE ROUGH DRAFT!!!!

Dont Fu[n]k Up our Beat PRACTICE ROUGH DRAFT!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoQP49jgj6g

This is a rough version not my final copy im in the process of still working on it check it out guys. I understand the flow is alittle off and that i didnt project at certain points that i should have im just asking about how it is lyrically I can fix the rest later I recorded this at 4 AM with my bro sleeping in the next room so let me no how u like the lyrics

can you give me any chritisism on my video ? its still in the making and im going to be adding another minute or two. I recorded this at 4 AM and my brother was asleep in the next room dont judge it by my flow just by its lyrics i will be rerecording and im not submitting it for another week this is just a preview type of deal.

yo Techn9cian any advice u can give me lyrically? im not worried about the flow or anyhting or what parts are worth keeping? I made this in an hour so im not taking it to the heart haha i just want critisism

Not to be a dick, but it's all just wrong. Best advice, start over. Pretty kick ass bubbler though.

sounds good guys thanks, thankfully I have 20 days

Sorry broham, horrible =/

Yeah i understood that from the previous ones its all good dude im specifically asking for criticism so thanks for that do you also suggest I start from scratch? Are there any lines in particular that you actually like?

My advice is not to fuck up da beat

I won't dissect it line by line, but nothing stood out. The rhyme scheme was not good, some of the shit didn't fit in at all, lacked focus, and if you stuck with those lyrics, you'd never catch time with the beat. Since these words are in your head, lay them to a different beat (to get past them), then start fresh. Spend a few days writing them. If the shit was easy, everybody would do it. I'm not familiar with the contest, but delivery usually beats content in these type of competitions.

Just trying to help since you asked, so don't take offense. I remember two videos from people that post here. One is horrible and the other is a great contest entry (IMO). See if you can tell the difference.

yeah haha the bottom one is pretty sick