Thread: What Got You Into Tech N9ne and the rest of Strange Music?

What Got You Into Tech N9ne and the rest of Strange Music?

Something that I like to talk about and hear about is how people found out that they liked the music artists they listen to.

For me, what got me into Tech N9ne was "Riot Maker" after my friend Cody played it for me a few times I got into it, and then got his whole discography, and from there I went from Tech to Krizz to Kutt to Scoob to pretty much everyone signed to SM.

The part about Tech N9ne that I really like in his albums and that of most of the SM music artists I've listened to, is that, they don't have a single - it switches pretty rapidly between different albums and the moods of the albums.

That's my bit of info that I wanted to share, what about you?

When i heard All 6s & 7s

I grew up in Kansas, loved Slacker when I heard it, but didn't really know who Tech was still. I also kind of knew I'mma Tell, and of course I'mma Playa. But never got into Tech until I moved to Oregon where my brother lived. He had been wanting to go to a Tech show for so long, so I went with him to the MLK Portland show.

After the concert, I bought all of his CDs that were out at the time. I also liked Kutt and Krizz right from the start since they all put on a great show.

Like what you said about Tech's switchin between albums - actually my favorite part about him is how his changes up Mid-Song, and even Mid-Verse so often, it's amazing.

Heard welcome to the Midwest an me being from the Midwest it caught my attention an went from then on...my face tech is all of em

Fav* tech song

Quote Originally Posted by hunter baker
    Heard welcome to the Midwest an me being from the Midwest it caught my attention an went from then on...my face tech is all of em