Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay-Z & Kanye West Vs. TECH N9NE - H.A.M. (Remix)

Jay-Z & Kanye West Vs. TECH N9NE - H.A.M. (Remix)

This is a Remix i did today, I know people been waitin on this one...Tecca Nina on the H.A.M. instrumental Vs. JZ&KW whatchu think?

also i included the mp3 for ya enjoyment

JAY Z AND KANYE WEST VS TECH N9NE - H.A.M

I'll embed your video for you, correctly.

NIGGA THATS YAE AND JAY IN 2011 AND TECH FUCKING 7 OR SO YEARS AGO HAHAHAHA......AND TECH N9NE MURDERS THEM WITH EASE, PICTURE TECH ON THAT BEAT NOW OMG~!~

Please... you're embarrassing the white people in this forum who actually want to be taken seriously.. just stop..

Quote Originally Posted by lolar67

NIGGA THATS YAE AND JAY IN 2011 AND TECH FUCKING 7 OR SO YEARS AGO HAHAHAHA......AND TECH N9NE MURDERS THEM WITH EASE, PICTURE TECH ON THAT BEAT NOW OMG~!~

NIGGA THATS YAE AND JAY IN 2011 AND TECH FUCKING 7 OR SO YEARS AGO HAHAHAHA......AND TECH N9NEMURDERS THEM WITH EASE, PICTURE TECH ON THAT BEAT NOW OMG~!~

Yeah, c'mon guys, if there is one thing we can be aware of it is our own race. I thought she was black until I read "OMG ~/~" haha

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Poulos

Please... you're embarrassing the white people in this forum who actually want to be taken seriously.. just stop..

OKAY WHITE PEOPLE MOVE ALONG

Wow, theres pointless hating in my thread...surprise this is why i never post anymore LOL, anyway, the Interesting aspect of this is it's a HUGE song from 2011, and These Tech Verses are like 13 years old, this is around 1999. The Rap Game playin catch up to Tech and He still going and thats why I made this.

Thank you, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by EVLNSTX

I'll embed your video for you, correctly.

This was a nice mix I liked it. I would love to hear Tech on this beat for one of Bloody Kutty's mixtapes droppin this year.

There is always pointless responses on this site. I hate how retarded the site has gottn with all the new b's on here with the countless trollin and people bitching bout stupid shit. I hardly get on hear anymore like I use to but Im done complaining for the day and once again this was a tight mix thanks.