Thread: My Lost Cities Tour Story San Diego 10/13/2011

My Lost Cities Tour Story San Diego 10/13/2011

So I show up to the House of Blues expecting nothing more then an amazing party and to meet Tech and everyone else on the show, at the meet and greet i asked Tech if i could spit WWC to him, and what does he tell me? "No, not right now, thats a bright hat (referencing the purple hat i was wearing), get to a good spot in the pit and wave that hat around, I'll come to the pit and we'll do it together." i couldn't believe what he just said but i said ok, then i asked, "You dont want to hear to make sure i can do it?" and he replies, "I trust you that you can do it." so the show starts im dead center in the pit 2 people back from the barricade, and as the show goes on i get more and more excited, thinking, "even if it doesnt happen, as long as he acknowledges me and this bright damn hat I'll be happy." So Tech comes on stage, and now im getting anxious to find out if he was going to remember and really do it. Midwest Choppers starts, and i start flailing my hat around as much as possible, and he had already told me it was going to go, MWC, MWC2, and then WWC, and not half way through MWC he was already on the barricade looking around, saw me and gave me a nod, and at that very instant i lost my mind like, "This is REALLY about to happen!", then he worked his way over to where i was, and during the intro to WWC grabs my arm and states to the audience, "This guy says he can spit Worldwide Choppers, so were gonna let him try!" and then the song started, and even with getting crushed by EVERYONE trying to get their hands on Tech, I KNEW this was NOT the time to screw up the lyrics, I don't know how i managed to spit it all while getting the air squeezed out of me, but i refused to screw up my one opportunity to have a one on one interaction with him, and at the end he said, "you did good, I see you." Greatest moment of my life. here is the video from the night that my friend recorded from behind me. THANK YOU TECH N9NE! TECHNICIAN I AM IN LIFE AND IN DEATH!

http://youtu.be/WRIp1aWPPo4

haha sick dude i was there and he was like right in front of me on the baracade during WWC. dont remember him holding the mic up to anyone but i still believe you. i have i video of him when hes right in front of me during WWC too

yea did you watch the video? you can see him leaning in towards me so i could do it too, is there anyway you could upload your video? so i could see it too?

Quote Originally Posted by Julian

haha sick dude i was there and he was like right in front of me on the baracade during WWC. dont remember him holding the mic up to anyone but i still believe you. i have i video of him when hes right in front of me during WWC too

no shit! ? that's fucking crazy, see you at the next show ninja!

i couldn't hear shit but a cool vid still