Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hieroglyphics - The Kitchen

  1. #1

    Hieroglyphics - The Kitchen

    Anyone else bumping this? Thoughts? i think its dope as always. Every track has been dope so far.


  2. #2


    All I've been listening to since Thursday, it actually took my attention off of Believers...It might be my favorite album of 2013 so far, either this or Wrekonize...

  3. #3


    Yeah man, i agree. This is probably the dopest album out so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Planet Pandamonium

    All I've been listening to since Thursday, it actually took my attention off of Believers...It might be my favorite album of 2013 so far, either this or Wrekonize...

  4. #4


    What kind of an album specifically is it? I might give it a listen

  5. #5
    Oh shit I haven't heard a hiero album since full circle and that album is bomb..
    I gotta check this out

  6. #6


    Pure Hip-Hop

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Garrity

    What kind of an album specifically is it? I might give it a listen

  7. #7


    Its dope man

    Quote Originally Posted by Get Blunted
    Oh shit I haven't heard a hiero album since full circle and that album is bomb..
    I gotta check this out

  8. #8


    5 songs in and this album is fucking sick.

  9. #9


    i like it highway five is super chill

    Quote Originally Posted by MAADcity

    Its dope man

    Quote Originally Posted by Get Blunted
    Oh shit I haven't heard a hiero album since full circle and that album is bomb..
    I gotta check this out

Similar Threads

  1. Hopsin ft Rain Dollaz "pans in the kitchen" (remix)
    By RainDollaz in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 01:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •