Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Dear God no!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1

    Dear God no!!!!!!!!!



    I've been building my Tech N9ne anthology for years now, trying to put together a collection of every song he's done or been featured on. But i didn't back it up (STUPID!) and had to wipe my hard drive...


    NOOO!


    Does anyone out there know where i can download most of that? i've bought every album, ep, and mixtape he did but frankly i don't have that kind of cash to repurchase every thing (if i can even find it).


    can anyone help a fan out?


  2. #2


    whatever song you want just find it on youtbe and use a youtube to mp3 converter

  3. #3


    no the sound quality is awful

    Quote Originally Posted by troy alan johnson

    whatever song you want just find it on youtbe and use a youtube to mp3 converter

  4. #4
    Try piratebay.com

  5. #5
    Senior Member Redtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    613


    piratebay.org


    kickasstorrents (kat.ph)


    google (song name) then either: mediafire, megaupload, or hulkshare





    most torrent networks should have an archive download of released, unreleased, and collaborations.

  6. #6


    Ehh not all the time bro. I get songs off there all the time just find the ones with good quality and stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Klosterman

    no the sound quality is awful

    Quote Originally Posted by troy alan johnson

    whatever song you want just find it on youtbe and use a youtube to mp3 converter

  7. #7
    Senior Member DirtyGinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    755
    Yeah it depends on the quality of the song & the converter you use.

    Quote Originally Posted by troy alan johnson

    Ehh not all the time bro. I get songs off there all the time just find the ones with good quality and stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Klosterman

    no the sound quality is awful

    Quote Originally Posted by troy alan johnson

    whatever song you want just find it on youtbe and use a youtube to mp3 converter

  8. #8
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216


    sometimes youtube rips can sound good, but most of the time they are not. and even if they were, going song by song on youtube will take forever. your best bet is to find a Tech N9ne Discography torrent

  9. #9


    YOUR FUCKED



  10. #10
    Senior Member Redtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    613


    I approve this message

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole

    sometimes youtube rips can sound good, but most of the time they are not. and even if they were, going song by song on youtube will take forever. your best bet is to find a Tech N9ne Discography torrent

Similar Threads

  1. Dear Strange, I have a question about you and Spotify.
    By Monster King in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 11:06 PM
  2. Dear Trolls...
    By Travis76 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 07:01 AM
  3. Saigon-Together(Dear Black America)
    By indagame9 in forum Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 08:48 AM
  4. Dear santa I want one of these for xmas!!!
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 01:21 AM
  5. Dear : "twizzy"
    By BobbyBernstein in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 04:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •