Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twisted Insane calls out fan to catch fades

Twisted Insane calls out fan to catch fades

TWISTED INSANE
    ?@Tony Cruz are you for real? You said you never got a cd then instead of hittin ME UP you filed a complaint . Then I sent you 3 additional cds (just because) AND A SHIRT!!!! And you want to hate??? Catch a fade wit me PLEASE , I BEG of you. I want to fade, thats some weak ass shit g

I want your guys opinion on this if you don't mind this is me he's talking about here's the situation
    Ive been supporting Twisted Insane for a few years now so his new cd came out on Halloween download only so I bought it from iTunes the next day hard copies were available so I bought one to it was about 10 shipping days and I haven't received it so I opened a dispute with PayPal stating there's an issue at hand so he feels the need to put me on blast saying I never received my cd on his facebook and how he's gonna send me 2 copies and a shirt and do it live on ustream so I sent him $25 more dollars because I wasn't trying to get anything free all I wanted is what I paid for. So I receive a package with only a T-Shirt and I'm like you gotta be fucking kidding me so I hit him up saying I only got the shirt and he's like I shipped CDs before the shirt so how is it the shirts there and the CDs aren't what do I have to fly down to Denver and deliver it myself. So after that I was done with him a day or two later the 2 CDs got their I didn't receive the original one I ordered till right before thanksgiving. So Strange wrote a blog on him possibly signing with Strange and I wrote due to the way he conducted himself when I tried supporting his music I will not promote him, any other artist I have no problem as usual. So he finally got word of what I wrote and posted some more shit about me how im hating and he wants to catch the fades but what he's not telling people is I paid him I got nothing free all i did was speak how i felt he could of avoided this whole situation for less than a dollar it's called Delivery Confirmation

Lmao! Twisted Insane is a stupid shit. He's always calling out fans and causing trouble. You should see the way he handles criticism. He was the laughing stock of this site when he made his last outburst.

I just think its kind of fucked up. Now that i think of it I bought 4 copies of his cd that's more than any Tech Cd, I bought 3 copies of All 6's and 7's Fye, Best Buy and Pre order.

Wasting your money on Twisted Insane bruh lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TONY CRUZ (WRECKBONE)
    I just think its kind of fucked up. Now that i think of it I bought 4 copies of his cd that's more than any Tech Cd, I bought 3 copies of All 6's and 7's Fye, Best Buy and Pre order.

So Twisted Insane is still a punk bitch I see. Reaffirms that I'll never support his music in any way.

I sold my whole collection on eBay so I got most of my money back

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Good shit, it's someone elses burden now. Jumanji.

Even better, whoever bought it from Tony didn't give Twitsted Insane any money from doing so.

Good shit, it's someone elses burden now. Jumanji.

This doesnt surprise me at all. Twisted Insane is a bitch. More proof that it was actually him on this site on that account.

Once on FB he said, "if you want to be a rapper and have a job, step 1: quit" n i told him it was horrible advice and his response was "bullshit, make your cd and go out and hustle for the day $10 a cd, 7 cds in an hour and u got minimum wage." i honestly dont see how he got as big as he is with his attitude