Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long have YOU been a fan of Strange Music?

How long have YOU been a fan of Strange Music?

Whether you came here because of All 6's and 7's, Welcome to Strangeland, or one of Tech N9ne's other more recent albums, I want to know how long you have been a fan of Strange. I've been a fan of Tech N9ne for about a year now. I got hooked by listening to Technicians off of his All 6's and 7's. I saw how fuckin loyal his fans were and was so blown away by the music I had to start listening more. Now I have all the following albums: I'm in the process of listening to all his old shit, just need the money to buy it hahaGenius

Raw and Unkutt

Sickology 101

All 6's and 7's

Everready

Killer

MLK

Welcome to Strangeland

Heard my first Tech N9ne in like 2005/06, didn't get really into Strange fully till 2009

The first album I heard was Killer, I have been a fan ever since

Heard welcome to the midwest.. didn't even like rap.. but the dude impressed the hell outta me

First time was from Madden '06. The Beast was the only song I had playing on the main menu. At first I thought tech was a group ha.

been a fan since fuck food

First I heard was Psycho Bitch and Breathe, but Absolute Power was already out. Instant fan and he's the only rapper I really liked at the time, mostly still is. I like Kaliko's work, all the collabos are good but Tech is king. So in short I've been a fan for about seven / eight years. Favorite albums are Killer and Sickology.

i heard tech for the first time in late 2005 then waited for everready (november 06') to come out and i've been a hardcore fan ever since.

Id heard of him back in 03 cuz i had a friend from vegas that was tellin me about him in high school, and i heard im a playa in 05 but started listening to tech fully in 07 and the rest of strange in 08

July 2008. I was getting a ride home from the basketball court and the guy giving me the lift played Slacker. That was the first song I ever heard by Tech N9ne. I went home and looked him up and I've been getting more and more into Strange Music. The funny thing is, I have never seen that guy since then.