Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mannibalector

mannibalector

anyone else feel lynch didnt come as hard lyrically on the album as the previous two? he had his moments but i was disapointed.

It Wasn't Supposed To Be Lyrical. It Was The Ending To The Story A Story About Being A Cannibal Who Eats Rappers Literally. I Thought It Was A Perfect Ending To The Trilogy. IMO. With That Being Said I Do Hope Lynch Puts His Next Release Out On Strange Because He's Already Stated That He Held Back His Lyrical Stuff While Making This Trilogy. He Wants To Do A Lyrical Album Now Just To Show You That He Can.

Mannibalector was my least favorite release of the year. With that being said, I still think Lynch can go toe-to-toe with anyone lyrically.

I thought both Mannibalector and CHS were trash, minus a few songs.

So far i can fairly say i do not like anything Lynch has did while he has been on Strange. This is coming from a long time Lynch fan. I knew who Lynch was Before i knew who Tech was..and i can say Lynch is not the same anymore.

the trilogy was just his movie idea that he has been wanting to do since lynch by inch..the real ripgut shit that we all know and love is coming soon some of that now eat shit..i agree Lynch hassnt been the same since he became mannibalector, he still is the best and i know for damn sure his next shit is gonna be back to form

Quote Originally Posted by MAADcity

So far i can fairly say i do not like anything Lynch has did while he has been on Strange. This is coming from a long time Lynch fan. I knew who Lynch was Before i knew who Tech was..and i can say Lynch is not the same anymore.

lynch should just do music not come up with movie ideas each album felt like it was its own story (kind of) and didnt have a real clear narrative at all hell i really couldnt figure out the story for the most part though the music videos the ones for DAAM And CHS Did offer a cool story the mannibalector videos were cool I Wanna hear some of the stuff strange cut from mannibalector cuz it had the potential to be an amazing album and i think if he stays with strange he will bring his a game

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Doo
    the trilogy was just his movie idea that he has been wanting to do since lynch by inch..the real ripgut shit that we all know and love is coming soon some of that now eat shit..i agree Lynch hassnt been the same since he became mannibalector, he still is the best and i know for damn sure his next shit is gonna be back to form

Quote Originally Posted by MAADcity

Ya i think it was a little bit of a let down but there were a couple good songs... a few weeks back he said hes releasing another album with strange very soon. Will be nice to hear what he comes up with outside of the mannibalector trilogy. He said it was very hard to stay in that mindset for 3 albums

Yes we know u dont like lynch...you have only stated it in every BLH thread possible

Quote Originally Posted by ???
    I thought both Mannibalector and CHS were trash, minus a few songs.

I wasn't let down. I think he was awesome on Mannibalector.