Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE VOTES ARE 2 EASILY RIGGED

THE VOTES ARE 2 EASILY RIGGED

Theres a bunch of lil faggots on there back2back2back voting. Shit aint right. That is all.

Agreed.

Love Kutty, but all he's released this year is an EP...

Prozak? I know he doesn't have as much of a fanbase as Stevie or Mayday

Plus look at how many votes Mac Lethal and Flawless both have compared to all the other polls. Ridiculous.

This

Quote Originally Posted by Living T

Agreed.

Love Kutty, but all he's released this year is an EP...

Prozak? I know he doesn't have as much of a fanbase as Stevie or Mayday

Plus look at how many votes Mac Lethal and Flawless both have compared to all the other polls. Ridiculous.

Voting consecutively isn't rigging. Hacking would be rigging, but sitting there voting over and over is not. Many of the artists are encouraging their fans to do just that.

so the artist with the biggest nolife fag fans with time on their hands should win?

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star

Voting consecutively isn't rigging. Hacking would be rigging, but sitting there voting over and over is not. Many of the artists are encouraging their fans to do just that.

Yeah I somewhat agree, it isn't rigged, because anyone could go and vote for whoever they want, and however many times they want. BUT the votes for Flawless and Mac have like 50,000 more votes than anyone else, which is fuckin ridiculous. People are just ALL OVER mac's dick because of that "Pancake Rap". I liked it..but I feel like it wouldn't have ANYWHERE close to as many views on youtube that it has now, if it wasn't over that piece of shit song "Look At Me Now". It's the same way with the producers..Jomeezius the Genius is ahead of Seven and everyone else by like 15,000 votes. Also, it's sad to see that Brotha Lynch is almost beating Kutty for MVP, and Coathanga Strangla is almost beating All 6's And 7's. I don't even really count Brotha Lynch as part of strange to be honest..no disrespect though. Okay, I'm done ragin.

Now bring on the umad pics/.gifs if you want..I find them entertaining, lol.

I mean, I think there should be a vote limit if anything. You know, 25 or something times per person. How they could monitor this for a random person, I'm not sure (don't know if by IP address would work). Just a thought. That's what they do for all-star voting in all major sports (25 times/voter).

What you talking about? I was spamming votes and got blocked lmao.

You get blocked on it, yes you do. Also, what is the confusion with Lynch beating Kutt? Brotha Lynch Hung released a full length album in 2011, Kutt only released an EP that was online and tour exclusive. I don't know where your grief with that is. It makes perfect sense to me.

from his facebook: Mac Lethal

http://polldaddy.com/poll/5743013/

Well, I've lost all hope in this dumbass MVP poll. Mac just reached 100,000 views because of the people with no life who are constantly voting for him. Kinda sad to see him encouraging people to cheat in order to win lol, sense they added the vote limit. I know this poll doesn't mean shit..but I still find it annoying that nobody else had a chance because of all the dick-riding Mac Lethal fans.