Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's been waitin for the speed of sound?

Who's been waitin for the speed of sound?

Personally, I think tech needs to get up in BTNH's ass about the speed of sound. Tech kills his part. But wtf is up with bone thugs? Everyone would listen to it and buy it. That would be a $50,000,000 song. So let's bug both tech and bone thugs. Comments?

Bugging will not change anything man. But goodluck
    And I hope your right!

Killer song.

They couldn't release it because of Twista, as usual, he's slack with deadlines. They were making an album titles "Speed of Sound" but seeing as Krayzie Bone is no longer a part of Bone Thugs I don't know how that is going to work. Probably won't happen.

didn't btnh just release it i think its called potency i saw it somewhere im not sure if its a remix or not but the information said it was from 2011

Might as well give up on it. Krayzie and Bizzy don't get along very well so one of them is gonna be absent more than likely. Krayzie officially left and Wish is his cousin, so even if he stays on the Bone Thugs roster, he probably isn't gonna do much work with them. Like Siikes said Twista is horrible with deadlines, despite not making very many moves. It just seems doomed to fail. Tech is really the only one passionate enough to be 100% into making this happen. He would probably be down to shoot a video, because he really supports the midwest and Twista and Bone are two of the biggest, if not the biggest, artists from the midwest.

I think regardless that krayzie left, the remaining 2 or 3 (depending on if flesh does it or not) they could still do it and would gladly welcome krayzie. Bizzy doesn't really matter anymore with his opinions about the group. And yes, twista is late on pretty much everything. but that doesn't stray from the fact that it is still possible for them to go through with it. I'm guessing it's all a matter of patience and understanding within the group.

idk where BTNH verses were from but if you listen close you can still hear tech beating on his chest, so it's not real.

Quote Originally Posted by Teccanina4life

didn't btnh just release it i think its called potency i saw it somewhere im not sure if its a remix or not but the information said it was from 2011

yea outsmoke remix they have a few bone thugs n harmony mixtapes on youtube and that was one of the songs on it. Which are actually pretty sick to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

idk where BTNH verses were from but if you listen close you can still hear tech beating on his chest, so it's not real.

Quote Originally Posted by Teccanina4life

I know Twista was supposedly late with his verse, but wasnt there also an issue with the release due to Scenario leaving that Ustream open in the studio while the song was playing?

Not sure if that really had any influence, could be wrong. Though Twista's lateness did have an impact for sure lol.

0:48

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

I know Twista was supposedly late with his verse, but wasnt there also an issue with the release due to Scenario leaving that Ustream open in the studio while the song was playing?