Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE WAR IN IRAQ IS OVER!

THE WAR IN IRAQ IS OVER!

Breaking news: The war in Iraq after 9 years is officially over, our troops are coming home!

But really, 'bout time.

Yeah he got Osama, and yeah he brought the troops home...but Obama better figure out what the fuck he's doing with this economy if he plans on winning. I really don't want Newt "Death Penalty For Marijuana" Gingrich to be running our country. His name is fucking NEWT!

Really? o_o

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

"Death Penalty For Marijuana"

Glad to hear some of my amigos will be coming home..

Newt Gingrich said he's skipping that whole presidential parade shit and getting right to work by putting in place over 200 executive orders. (meaning most of what Obama did will be gone right away IF that guy gets in office)

Yeah. Back in the late nineties he proposed the idea of giving the death penalty to anybody transporting over two ounces of marijuana across any borders; meaning if you are in your car with more than two ounces you would be on death row. Two ounces is a pretty large amount of marijuana, but if you're a "dealer" you are packing a lot more than that. Some people just buy in large quantities to save money and then sit on a large amount of marijuana for a length of time. Obviously what I said was out of context, not to mention that people and their opinions/beliefs change over time. But the fact that someone who admitted to using marijuana supports the death penalty for such a thing is absurd, and I certainly don't want that man running the country. Not to say I base my support on whether a candidate is pro-marijuana or not, but if that's how he wanted to deal with reefer imagine the other things he has in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Really? o_o

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

"Death Penalty For Marijuana"

lol that's not saying anything doe

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Maxfield

Newt Gingrich said he's skipping that whole presidential parade shit and getting right to work by putting in place over 200 executive orders. (meaning most of what Obama did will be gone right away IF that guy gets in office)

we still have contractors working in Iraq. so yeah our troops are home, but we are still spending money on useless shit there

We have military personnel stationed throughout the world, that's just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

we still have contractors working in Iraq. so yeah our troops are home, but we are still spending money on useless shit there