Thread: New Beat

New Beat

Tell me what you guys think. any (and i do mean any) feedback is welcomed

its pretty good bro real talk!

im pretty sure ive talked 2 u b4 about beats and i kno u charge n shit but man this beat is fuckin sick. i got a song that fits pretty damn well 2 it ifur evr n a generous beat-givin mood lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Dollar Menunaire

it's pretty sick but my two complaints are it sounds too close to wiz's song on my level and it's repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Klepto Kay

Thanks man

im pretty sure ive talked 2 u b4 about beats and i kno u charge n shit but man this beat is fuckin sick. i got a song that fits pretty damn well 2 it ifur evr n a generous beat-givin mood lol...

Will i get to hear the finished product?

it's pretty sick but my two complaints are it sounds too close to wiz's song on my level and it's repetitive.

Yeah, i tried to use the same sounds that came from "On My Level" to make some sort of bootleg version of that song lol and the repetitive melody was just laziness on my end, I know thats a deal breaker for a lot of rappers

Thanks for the feedback guys!

of course ull get 2 hear the finished product. but like ive said many times. i hav no money and im tryin as hard as i can 2 get a good job but bcuz i refuse fast food its very hard. so i dont hav equipment so the song wont b recorded 4 awhile but when it comes out u can def hear it.... if thats sounds good 2 u my email is crazyc210@yahoo.com.

Thanks man

Yeah, i tried to use the same sounds that came from "On My Level" to make some sort of bootleg version of that song lol and the repetitive melody was just laziness on my end, I know thats a deal breaker for a lot of rappers

aight man i gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!

of course ull get 2 hear the finished product. but like ive said many times. i hav no money and im tryin as hard as i can 2 get a good job but bcuz i refuse fast food its very hard. so i dont hav equipment so the song wont b recorded 4 awhile but when it comes out u can def hear it.... if thats sounds good 2 u my email is crazyc210@yahoo.com.

Thanks man