Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TEE-EEEBOW...BOOO-OOWW

TEE-EEEBOW...BOOO-OOWW

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...s-go-Primetime

2:00

interesting... tell me what this reminds you of

haha wow that really tripped me out. kinda ironic though that its for a qb of a division rival of the chiefs. but tebow is a fuckin beast.

Tebow is my nigga.. he will.not.lose. and plus my broncos all around are playing great football!

This for sure broncos are sick as fuck raider's have to play GB next week whereas we play Chicago so I think we can be pretty positive about being first in the division and having a solid chance at the playoffs. Honestly the only game I think we will lose (maybe, who knows Tebow is a beast) is the patriots. How funny would it be if he even beat Brady!

Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny
    Tebow is my nigga.. he will.not.lose. and plus my broncos all around are playing great football!

Tebow is lucky at best at this point in his career. He is a terrible QB who somehow finds a way to keep winning, yes hes a good athlete but by no means is he a good QB. His form an technique are terrible, yesterday he had a good game but he has ALOT of improving to do

Idk how 5 games in a row is luck bro. And people need to stop measuring tebow as if he is a regular qb. Cuz he's not. And the reason people don't accept it is because people haven't seen this before. And its in human nature not to accept something people haven't seen before..(took that shit from deion sanders)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Tebow is lucky at best at this point in his career. He is a terrible QB who somehow finds a way to keep winning, yes hes a good athlete but by no means is he a good QB. His form an technique are terrible, yesterday he had a good game but he has ALOT of improving to do

The broncos have a good defense, thats how they got most of those wins, im not saying he wont be good eventually, right now he isnt. Yesterday he had the best passing stats of his career, to b a good qb u have to be able to consistently pass the ball and he cant do that he runs alot or gives the ball to someone else to run, hes slow on the snap and gettin into the pocket amd slow at gettin the ball out, from what ive seen lately he has potential to be a good qb but at this point hes like that kid who sucks at call of duty and gets all excited about a 4 kill streak

Idk how 5 games in a row is luck bro. And people need to stop measuring tebow as if he is a regular qb. Cuz he's not. And the reason people don't accept it is because people haven't seen this before. And its in human nature not to accept something people haven't seen before..(took that shit from deion sanders)

i hope he keeps winning...and its not luck...its a sik as fuck defense and tebows been unstoppable in the 4th quarter. thats not luck. thats what qbs r supposed to do. but we[bronco fans] need to not forget...kyle orton and josh mcdaniels started 6 n 0.

but when we win the super bowl itll alllll be good haha[i dont think well win even in the playoffs just saying]

ok i'm going to say this once, you can all talk shit and say he's not a good QB BUT, what is a QB's job? lead his team down the field and win the game. last time i checked Tebow does that. is he a good "passer"? no not yet. but to say he's not a good quarterback is wrong and you don't know anything about football. He's probably the best leader in the league not too mention he doesn't really have any wide outs that are all that special. and all the hate about his passing? wait till next season cuz the hate just fuels him to prove everyone wrong. the media created a monster they cant stop.

The broncos have a good defense, thats how they got most of those wins, im not saying he wont be good eventually, right now he isnt. Yesterday he had the best passing stats of his career, to b a good qb u have to be able to consistently pass the ball and he cant do that he runs alot or gives the ball to someone else to run, hes slow on the snap and gettin into the pocket amd slow at gettin the ball out, from what ive seen lately he has potential to be a good qb but at this point hes like that kid who sucks at call of duty and gets all excited about a 4 kill streak

Back in the day this was the type of quarterback you would see all the time. The game has changed, so have defenses. Why do you think no team runs this type of offense anymore? The only reason it is working is because teams haven't had to gameplan for this kinda quarterback/offense in decades. Yeah Tebow is winning right now, but eventually his run will end and when it does it will end hard because he can't play from the pocket like you have to now a days. If Tebow was putting up these same numbers but the Broncos were losing you would want him out just like every other Broncos fan. You're winning and you're holding on to something knew, but like I said Tebow won't be able to win like this forever so you better enjoy it while you can.