Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech and The Weeknd Collab??

Tech and The Weeknd Collab??

I've recently been sucked into a new sound of music, and can't stop listening. The Weeknd is quite a bit different than anything I've ever heard. However, I love it! I've gotta give props where they're deserved and The Weeknd deserves it. If you haven't heard of them yet, check out the song "Initiation" and tell me Tech wouldn't RIP this track with this dude... Tech, please if you have not heard these guys, check em out! You need to collaborate!!! After listening to the track, any thoughts anyone??

the weeknd is sick...been listening to HIM for a while....he's out of toronto, canada...Drake discovered him and i'm sure he'll get a deal soon....as of now all his music is self released...it would be amazing if tech would colab with him

im pretty sure he is just one dude brah...and yes he is sick...

My bad.. HE is sick as fuck and should def hook up with Tech..... or Wreck would even be a sick collab. So this dude's been around a while I take it. I can't believe I'm just now hearin him.. That's what's up tho, Strange should pick him up!

And no one cares what u have to say or cares about your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    Tech doesnt care who you think he should collab with

I think drake was saying something about siging him to his own lable or something like that. but i agree a wrek and weeknd collab would be sick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grench

My bad.. HE is sick as fuck and should def hook up with Tech..... or Wreck would even be a sick collab. So this dude's been around a while I take it. I can't believe I'm just now hearin him.. That's what's up tho, Strange should pick him up!

Back while he was making All 6's And 7's, he came across Tyler the Creator. Before he actually reached out for the collabo, thinking he wouldn't be able to get him on the album, Tech tweeted something along the lines of "Why didn't you guys (the fans) tell me about him earlier." I'm sure Tech has come across different rappers due to fans talking them. Hopsin is a great example of the fans' influence. So is the song "Demons" with Three 6 Mafia, which came about because it was always a song listed on fake tracklistings.

Nobody told him because Tylers whack as fuck lol.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

Back while he was making All 6's And 7's, he came across Tyler the Creator. Before he actually reached out for the collabo, thinking he wouldn't be able to get him on the album, Tech tweeted something along the lines of "Why didn't you guys (the fans) tell me about him earlier." I'm sure Tech has come across different rappers due to fans talking them. Hopsin is a great example of the fans' influence. So is the song "Demons" with Three 6 Mafia, which came about because it was always a song listed on fake tracklistings.

And nobody cares what the fuck you have to say.. Tech loves when his fans give him suggestions on who he should work with next.. He said it himself bitch, so mind ya biznazz..

That's neither here nor there.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Nobody told him because Tylers whack as fuck lol.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta