Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Tech and The Weeknd Collab??

  1. #1

    Tech and The Weeknd Collab??

    I've recently been sucked into a new sound of music, and can't stop listening. The Weeknd is quite a bit different than anything I've ever heard. However, I love it! I've gotta give props where they're deserved and The Weeknd deserves it. If you haven't heard of them yet, check out the song "Initiation" and tell me Tech wouldn't RIP this track with this dude... Tech, please if you have not heard these guys, check em out! You need to collaborate!!! After listening to the track, any thoughts anyone??


  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6


    the weeknd is sick...been listening to HIM for a while....he's out of toronto, canada...Drake discovered him and i'm sure he'll get a deal soon....as of now all his music is self released...it would be amazing if tech would colab with him



  3. #3
    Junior Member Juzt-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9


    im pretty sure he is just one dude brah...and yes he is sick...

  4. #4


    My bad.. HE is sick as fuck and should def hook up with Tech..... or Wreck would even be a sick collab. So this dude's been around a while I take it. I can't believe I'm just now hearin him.. That's what's up tho, Strange should pick him up!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ryan25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,130
    And no one cares what u have to say or cares about your opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    Tech doesnt care who you think he should collab with

  6. #6
    Junior Member Juzt-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9


    I think drake was saying something about siging him to his own lable or something like that. but i agree a wrek and weeknd collab would be sick.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grench

    My bad.. HE is sick as fuck and should def hook up with Tech..... or Wreck would even be a sick collab. So this dude's been around a while I take it. I can't believe I'm just now hearin him.. That's what's up tho, Strange should pick him up!

  7. #7
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903


    Back while he was making All 6's And 7's, he came across Tyler the Creator. Before he actually reached out for the collabo, thinking he wouldn't be able to get him on the album, Tech tweeted something along the lines of "Why didn't you guys (the fans) tell me about him earlier." I'm sure Tech has come across different rappers due to fans talking them. Hopsin is a great example of the fans' influence. So is the song "Demons" with Three 6 Mafia, which came about because it was always a song listed on fake tracklistings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    Tech doesnt care who you think he should collab with

  8. #8
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113


    Nobody told him because Tylers whack as fuck lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

    Back while he was making All 6's And 7's, he came across Tyler the Creator. Before he actually reached out for the collabo, thinking he wouldn't be able to get him on the album, Tech tweeted something along the lines of "Why didn't you guys (the fans) tell me about him earlier." I'm sure Tech has come across different rappers due to fans talking them. Hopsin is a great example of the fans' influence. So is the song "Demons" with Three 6 Mafia, which came about because it was always a song listed on fake tracklistings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    Tech doesnt care who you think he should collab with

  9. #9


    And nobody cares what the fuck you have to say.. Tech loves when his fans give him suggestions on who he should work with next.. He said it himself bitch, so mind ya biznazz..

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    Tech doesnt care who you think he should collab with

  10. #10
    Senior Member KingRasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,903


    That's neither here nor there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

    Nobody told him because Tylers whack as fuck lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

    Back while he was making All 6's And 7's, he came across Tyler the Creator. Before he actually reached out for the collabo, thinking he wouldn't be able to get him on the album, Tech tweeted something along the lines of "Why didn't you guys (the fans) tell me about him earlier." I'm sure Tech has come across different rappers due to fans talking them. Hopsin is a great example of the fans' influence. So is the song "Demons" with Three 6 Mafia, which came about because it was always a song listed on fake tracklistings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Husein
    Tech doesnt care who you think he should collab with

Similar Threads

  1. Tech and T.I. Collab?
    By RobertNix in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 07:15 AM
  2. What Do Ya'll Think About A Bun B and Tech Collab?
    By Sean18 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 05:12 AM
  3. Tech needs to collab with this guy! DZK
    By BobbyBernstein in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 11:32 PM
  4. Tech Collab!
    By sethsanchez in forum Rumors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 08:35 AM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 05:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •