Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Irv Da Phenom "All I Want For Christmas"

  1. #1
    Senior Member AndrewBlades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,018

    Irv Da Phenom "All I Want For Christmas"


  2. #2
    Senior Member AlexM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,567


    I posted this, No one seemed to care for it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member AndrewBlades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    Well, I do appreciate the holiday seasons. No family, just memories. The music always makes the holidays better.

  4. #4


    real talk bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades
    Well, I do appreciate the holiday seasons. No family, just memories. The music always makes the holidays better.

  5. #5
    Senior Member CharlesWeis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,140


    Sorry to Alex M, didn't see when you posted it but I saw it back when Irv first posted it up on his FB 'n YouTube. Irv is just too versatile.... I can honestly see this song being used on a commercial or on national TV. Who knows, maybe if that happens then Strange will actually call Irv up, heh.... not that Strange ignores Irv at all, but I'm sure we'd all like to see Irv signed already....

  6. #6
    Senior Member AndrewBlades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,018


    hear hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

    Sorry to Alex M, didn't see when you posted it but I saw it back when Irv first posted it up on his FB 'n YouTube. Irv is just too versatile.... I can honestly see this song being used on a commercial or on national TV. Who knows, maybe if that happens then Strange will actually call Irv up, heh.... not that Strange ignores Irv at all, but I'm sure we'd all like to see Irv signed already....

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    228


    gay

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    228


    thats cause its gay




    Quote Originally Posted by Alex M

    I posted this, No one seemed to care for it.

Similar Threads

  1. Irv Da Phenom- All I Want For Christmas 2011 (Song)
    By AlexM in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 02:09 PM
  2. Christmas
    By NickRage in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 04:31 AM
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM IRV DA PHENOM'
    By irvdaphenom in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 11:13 PM
  4. Merry christmas!!
    By S.L.A.D.A.N. in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 08:07 PM
  5. Christmas
    By Smoke in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 05:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •