Thread: My English Speech

My English Speech

I had to write a speech in my English . And I decided to write it on Strange Music because it is hands down my biggest inspiration in my life. I thought I'd share it with all you.

Tell me what you think.

Topic: Strange Music Inc.

Intro: Strange Music caught my eye for the first time, a little after Tech N9ne's "Sickology 101" came out on April 28th 2009, while i was with my cousins. We were driving to their house when they turned on "Midwest Choppers 1 & 2". That is when I realized; Strange Music is more than just a record label to me.

1st paragraph: Melvin Calhoun Jr.
    Known as Kutt Calhoun is a 'straight to the point' guy, if something is on his mind, he will put it into a rap. The song that stuck out the most to me, would be 'Smilin Faces' which is about no matter how happy and nice someone is to you, they could be getting ready it stab you in the back.

2nd paragraph: Samuel William Christopher Watson
    Known as Krizz Kaliko is an all around genius. His raps are lyrically genius, but his singing voice is the best thing about him. My favorite song would probably be 'No More Me And You' featuring Tech N9ne, which is about being in a relationship where they are only happy when they are having sex.

3rd paragraph: Aaron Dontez Yates
    Known as Tech N9ne is the biggest inspiration in my life, he grew up from nothing, to being the #1 independent rapper in the world. He is very talented, he is one of the fastest rappers, and he can rap backwards. But the best thing is his lyrics, he puts things into words that you would never be able to think of. I'd tell you my favorite song by him, but I could never pick, and I don't wanna list off a hundred songs.

Outro: Kutt, Krizz, Tech, and everyone else in Strange Music is influencing me to finish school and go into a musical or graphical career. My dream is to work for Strange music, not particularly as a singer, but as a Dj or designer for their merchandise.

dude i really like it man its the same for me im a sevnior in highschool in south dakota and im trying to make a go in the rap game anyway possible strange music changed my life it made me feel like i belonged to somethin instead of just a ghost in the hall good luck with ur djing hopefully ill be able to collab wit u sometime

Cool Story bro.. and i actually mean that is a really cool story. my main dream n life is 2 work with Strange Music. (imma rapper) Strange changed my life. Tech saved my life. im 18 yrs old i started listenin 2 Tech when i was 14 and it the best thing that ever happened 2 me

ik what u mean bro i was in a depression for so long and then i started listening to tech and a few months back before welcome to strange land i was really contemplating ending my life but then i found some good friends to do music with and welcome to strange land came out and it kept me chugging forward ive listened to tech since 2009ish i cant name my fav song but my fav kally song is bipolar my fave kutty is naked
    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!

Cool Story bro.. and i actually mean that is a really cool story. my main dream n life is 2 work with Strange Music. (imma rapper) Strange changed my life. Tech saved my life. im 18 yrs old i started listenin 2 Tech when i was 14 and it the best thing that ever happened 2 me

I went through some rough patches, but I just turned on some Strange and headed to Strangeland. It seems to be the only place I like to be. The only place that welcomes me.

Any type of positive motivation is a great thing to have. Keep pressing on and you will realize your dreams. Keep up the hard work. Nice to see some kids still value an education.

I do now, if this was three years ago I wouldn't value it. But then I found Strange and they changed my life