Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cds in best buy

cds in best buy

SO. ive been buying wrekonize cds from best buy and giving them to my friends because hes my favorite and my friends are all cheap ass motherfuckers and wont take the time to listen unless you throw it in their face.... and they have just not been exposed yet....anyways I noticed that the best buy that I go to is slacking theres zero copies of life and times of johnny valiant maybe one copy of any cds from ces cru, kutt, kali, all the other guys theres not much there theres really not many copies of any of techs albums either so what im getting at is either people are buying all of them (doubt it but that would be great) OR best buy sucks at stocking their shelves.. anybody see this same problem? whats up with this?

People don't buy cd's anymore, it's not important to stores that have music sections to keep stuff fully stocked besides the top couple albums on the charts....btw, u don't have a cd burner on ur computer? I might burn stuff for people but spending my own money to expose somebody to music they might not even like is some crazy shit,lol!

Best buy blows dude. Nobody sells cds anymore hardly

cheap mother fuckers. support yo fuckin artists

What does stores not selling cds anymore have to do with not supporting artists dumbass? Everything is digital now and stores rarely sell cds anymore. Maybe local record shops and fryes but thats about it. Its not like it used to be man. people still pay for albums but its mostly done on computer

Quote Originally Posted by Killinit.G

cheap mother fuckers. support yo fuckin artists

does anyone know if best buy in Mexico will be selling Something Else?

I buy CD's cause I'm old school and many people still do buy CD's Not everyone likes digital and not everyone is in love with I phone, taking countless pictures of themselves and listening to digital music. Look, CD's have character, digital doesn't, CD's also sound better, at least to me. Here we have Zia records and they do very well selling CD's. Eventually and unfortunately everything will go digital, when that day comes I will move to another dimension where they still have CD's lol

I agree with you that cd's are better. Just like records were better before cd's cause artists took pride in the artwork for the covers etc. at least tech still takes pride in that and is one of the unique artists that understand that. I hate that everything is going digital cause i like the way shit was before all this crazy technology came about but its hard to find albums in stores anymore. sad but true

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Chopper Rage

I buy CD's cause I'm old school and many people still do buy CD's Not everyone likes digital and not everyone is in love with I phone, taking countless pictures of themselves and listening to digital music. Look, CD's have character, digital doesn't, CD's also sound better, at least to me. Here we have Zia records and they do very well selling CD's. Eventually and unfortunately everything will go digital, when that day comes I will move to another dimension where they still have CD's lol

If i was a mexican I would know

Quote Originally Posted by FerneyMX

does anyone know if best buy in Mexico will be selling Something Else?

I like having the physical copy of an album. Every Best Buy near me has a piss poor collection. I don't even bother going there to look for an album other than Tech because I know they won't have it. Like you said even the selection for Tech N9nes albums is tiny.