Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much is this worth?

How much is this worth?

With these pictures and taking a look at this 1997 signed Vinyl from Tech N9ne how much would you pay or think that some one would buy this for?

would love a digital copy. as for the record i will give u 15 bucks for it.

Because its a Vinyl it is worth less?!? I mean sure a digital Copy would be great but who actually uses a cd in general?

cd? i use .mp3 files and put them on a little piece of technology that i refer to as an mp3 player.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Sokolowski

Because its a Vinyl it is worth less?!? I mean sure a digital Copy would be great but who actually uses a cd in general?

Who doesn't already have the mp3 files of this shit on here. And speaking on Technology its called a Vinyl player that extracts the songs on a record to an mp3 file and puts it on a flash drive! lol

i guess i don't. i suck i know, sorry i am not the biggest tech n9ne dick rider in the world. vinyl player? they used to call them record players. flash drive? i just use my trusty hard drive. it is a pretty cool item tho. would love it in my collection. i just don't have a vinyl player lol

Who doesn't already have the mp3 files of this shit on here. And speaking on Technology its called a Vinyl player that extracts the songs on a record to an mp3 file and puts it on a flash drive! lol

I feel ya. Not a dick rider though im just saying and this item is not for sale yet. I also have a 1996 Cloudy Eyed Vinyl Signed by Tech and soon to be ITS ALIVE Vinyl and signed.

sweetness. make me a cd of that. i know i ain't got none of that.

I feel ya. Not a dick rider though im just saying and this item is not for sale yet. I also have a 1996 Cloudy Eyed Vinyl Signed by Tech and soon to be ITS ALIVE Vinyl and signed.

he's obviously not selling it for the actual music.... its a collectors item. youre completely missing the point

Quote Originally Posted by natural born chilla

cd? i use .mp3 files and put them on a little piece of technology that i refer to as an mp3 player.

Ill put the shit up on a file hosting site or send it to your Email When i get it all converted to Mp3. But the Cloudy eyed, Is on The Calm Before the storm CD So you prolly heard it before as for then rest ITs Alive is on the damn... Angelhellic. Then the rest are on the Vinyl i have and or the Cd version. BUt ill get to it once i can convert it to mp3