Thread: New Pendants

New Pendants

Has anyone got the new bling pendant, i want one but i think they might be too cheesy. I know that they are fake so they are going to be a little cheesy, but i don't want something that looks hella fake. If anyone has one i would appreciate some feed back. and are the charm pendants for girls or what i couldn't really tell how big it is or anything. Any comments or info would be cool, or if anyone has any pics of what they look like in real life i would appreciate it.

For real bro? Bellly button hoops and earrings?

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy1

i would love a sick SM neckless.

but honestly i dont like any of the ones they have.

some of them look cool like the new one thats like $80 or whatever. but it has fake diamonds and i would never rock fake diamonds. im not even a fan of the real ones.

i would like to see other jewerly in the future though. like earrings or other things to pierce your body with i'd like something for my eye brow....a bling'd out ring would be kewl too.

a blingd out ring would be sick

Quote Originally Posted by twizzy1

i would love a sick SM neckless.

but honestly i dont like any of the ones they have.

some of them look cool like the new one thats like $80 or whatever. but it has fake diamonds and i would never rock fake diamonds. im not even a fan of the real ones.

i would like to see other jewerly in the future though. like earrings or other things to pierce your body with i'd like something for my eye brow....a bling'd out ring would be kewl too.